Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collective Consciousness
(09-08-2017, 11:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think winning a single playoff game is a more noble goal since ever single team in the NFL has won one since we last have.

Great, so you're on board!  Because you have to win a couple playoff games, in order to get to the Super Bowl.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 08:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Great, so you're on board!  Because you have to win a couple playoff games, in order to get to the Super Bowl.  Ninja

Not only that, but unless you win enough regular season games you don't even get a chance at the post season..
Need to concentrate on the regular season first, playoffs next and if the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars then we all practice singing Aquarius.. I don't have the voice for those high notes..I'll have to stick with the tenor section. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 10:09 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yoga pants. 'Nuff said.

Best invention on the planet...and, they seemingly almost always go sans undies...
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 08:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Typically, I am one of that mindset.  I honestly thought '15 was going to be the year.

It was...and with Dalton, we were better than the eventual champs, Denver. 

There has been some veteran turnover, but this team has a rushing attack that could be very good, vertical threats (finally!) at WR, and some speed off the edge on defense (Double Finally!).  

In the immortal words of Lou Brown, HC of the Cleveland Indians,:  "All we need is something to bring it all together".
Reply/Quote