Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular or trade back?
Which do you prefer? Its trade back for me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2024, 10:46 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Which do you prefer? Its trade back for me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Trade back looks great on paper, as we fans think highly of a lot of those guys. Who's to say how it turns out in reality. Hell, just last year many of us thought that the Bengals killed the draft, and right now the book is still open on that chapter.

But in regard to your OP question, definitely the trade back. Although the guys you took in regular are pretty damn good, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I like the trade back better myself. I like both of the Mocks though. Don't see Byron Murphy lasting until 31 at all though.

The stand pat Mock is more realistic in my opinion just because of this.
Reply/Quote
Trade back
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2024, 10:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Trade back looks great on paper, as we fans think highly of a lot of those guys.  Who's to say how it turns out in reality.  Hell, just last year many of us thought that the Bengals killed the draft, and right now the book is still open on that chapter.

But in regard to your OP question, definitely the trade back.  Although the guys you took in regular are pretty damn good, too.

I still think they killed the draft last year.  It's just that people VASTLY overestimate rookie contributions.  Look at how good Logan Wilson has been, but he graded only a 57 as a rookie.  
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2024, 10:44 AM)Whatever Wrote: I still think they killed the draft last year.  It's just that people VASTLY overestimate rookie contributions.  Look at how good Logan Wilson has been, but he graded only a 57 as a rookie.  

I also feel like last year's draft was very successful and will ultimately prove to have gained several valuable contributors and good players.  However for some, it's either great from the get go, or it's a bust.  The reality is that it takes time to truly determine the quality of a draft class.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2024, 10:44 AM)Whatever Wrote: I still think they killed the draft last year.  It's just that people VASTLY overestimate rookie contributions.  Look at how good Logan Wilson has been, but he graded only a 57 as a rookie.  

Its why its hard to grade a draft right away...  The better team you have the less likely you have to play rookies right away  
Reply/Quote