Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular season schedule release this week
(04-16-2018, 10:37 AM)grampahol Wrote: Well, to teach them what karma really is we all have to be dead and in the next life..  This 'instant karma' stuff is just made up nonsense.. So is karma as defined by any religion, but that's another topic for debate..  

I actually agree with that. If fact, I don't even believe in karma. I've seen far too much bad happen to great people and far too many great things happen to horrible people. S*** just happens. But yeah, that's for another forum at another time.

Anyway, I'm just sick of the wide held belief that the bengals are the bullies and the steelers are the victims. That is so backwards and hypocritical it's puke-inducing. So many steeler fans (and NFL fans in general) believe that Burfict had it coming and that the steelers "finally got some revenge". As most of us know, that is utter horse s***. Before Burfict, the steelers dealt us cheap shot after cheap shot with little to no repercussions. Infuriatingly enough, the bengals took the abuse. 

But Burfict hits back and gave them a taste of their own medicine. And AB had the gall to scream out "karma" during jujus post game interview? Both of those punks should know that the steelers had several "Burficts" on their team for over a decade. If anything, the bengals are due some karma. And since juju can't stop stroking himself to the hit on Burfict (as well as several other steelers who can't keep his name out of their mouth), I'd say the bengals are due for some more karma. A lot more.
Reply/Quote
Schedule will be released at 8 PM on Thursday. If it is like last year we will know more than 1/2 the schedule before the actual release due to leaks

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote