Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular season schedule to be released April 20th
Don't the Reds have some sort of monopoly on it and the Bengals can't play on the same day? One of those things the NFL has to accommodate?
Reply/Quote
Last preseason game is Aug 31 which makes opening weekend Sep 7-11 Reds are away that weekend. They are home the second weekend unless we get Thurs game. Hopefully that means we finally get a home opener week 1

Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account @pauldehnerjr 8m8 minutes ago
More
#Bengals preseason schedule with times/dates:

8/11, 7:30 pm: Tampa Bay
8/19, 7: Kansas City
8/27, 4:30: at Washington
8/31, 7: at Indy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
When would you guys prefer to visit Lambeau? Early or late in the season? How bout prime time?
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 05:55 PM)packerbacker Wrote: When would you guys prefer to visit Lambeau? Early or late in the season? How bout prime time?

I am in MKE for work till 2018 so I will be attending and for the sake of my toes, ears, and fingers I hope the game is in Sept or Oct.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 06:14 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: I am in MKE for work till 2018 so I will be attending and for the sake of my toes, ears, and fingers I hope the game is in Sept or Oct.

Hope you have a great experience in Lambeau buddy. It is a great place.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2017, 06:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha.

Explain what parts of my post didn't make any sense.

You can't just say "that doesn't make any sense because I said so."

Draft can affect primetime games by teams improving, which I pointed out.

This does not make sense.. a draft is a draft... there is no for sures in the NFL... it is still just paper.. we have no idea how a player is going to turn out before they every play a down/season... how many busts have we seen in drafts.  

Bottom line the draft has zero to do with the schedule making next season
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2017, 08:20 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: This does not make sense.. a draft is a draft... there is no for sures in the NFL... it is still just paper.. we have no idea how a player is going to turn out before they every play a down/season... how many busts have we seen in drafts.  

Bottom line the draft has zero to do with the schedule making next season

There have been busts, but there have also been sure-things that were ready to go and fill-in to be a missing piece to the puzzle.

Take AJ Green, for example, if you leave Andy out and assume that Carson hadn't been a Benedict Arnold, imagine how much better we would have been with Carson throwing to AJ.  Moves like that can drastically change a team with very little fear of failure.

The schedule-making doesn't take into account the draft, but it should.
Reply/Quote