Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reiff and Hopkins inactive
We’ll be fine.
Reply/Quote
Keaton Sutherland is taking reps at center during warmups

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 02:01 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: This could be the first regret game for:

1) Trading Billy Price, and
2) Not taking Sewell (ducks)

Hopefully Hill & Prince do alright. Bosa in your first start is trial by fire.

Doubtful. If i'm being honest, i'd rather they sit Trey and Riley to get healthy for a stretch run instead of risking further injury and it lingering. One game, at home. No need for anyone to panic just yet.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 02:01 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: This could be the first regret game for:

lol... nah. But it will give us an easy what-to-draft next season B)
Reply/Quote
Why not Play Carmen at RT?
Reply/Quote

Both bad takes.. Both these guys playing horrible this year. Especially Price. Have you even watched the Giants? I'd much rather have BJ Hill , who is producing..
Reply/Quote
Welp, that Hill dude is not the answer
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 02:18 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: We’ll be fine.

We were not fine. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:46 PM)TheFan Wrote: We were not fine. 

Nope. I honestly thought they’d be better. The difference between Hopkins and Reiff compared to Hill and Prince was far greater than I imagined.

Those two got worked all game today.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 02:42 PM)Tony Wrote:  Both bad takes.. Both these guys playing horrible this year. Especially Price. Have you even watched the Giants? I'd much rather have BJ Hill , who is producing..

This is half a bad take. Price is horrible, Hill is good. I agree

Sewell is having a very good rookie campaign and is the real deal
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:32 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This is half a bad take. Price is horrible, Hill is good. I agree

Sewell is having a very good rookie campaign and is the real deal

Not as good as slater. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:51 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Not as good as slater. 

? Ok ?

Are you going to get into a 2021 draft pissing contest again?

Give it a break
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:51 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Not as good as slater. 

Don't think anyone expected him to be as good as Slater his rookie year. Slater always had the higher starting point, but Sewell was the one with the much higher ceiling. Both were expected to be good. Slater is 1.5 years older than Sewell. Sewell actually turned 21 AFTER Week 4 this year.

- - - - - - - - -

As for Reiff, hopefully that is the only game he'll miss this year. We pretty much knew he was going to miss at least 1 at some point. He hadn't played a full season since 2015. Hopefully he plays the rest.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:32 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Sewell is having a very good rookie campaign and is the real deal

He’s a Lion; wrong species of cat.

At this point the offensive line is so broken in Cincinnati merely drafting Penei Sewell would not have cured all ills. Every quarterback in the league seems to have more time to throw and gets hit less than Joe Burrow. Joe Mixon had a great week against the Steelers and performed terribly against the Chargers badly-ranked rush defense.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:58 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: He’s a Lion; wrong species of cat.

At this point the offensive line is so broken in Cincinnati merely drafting Penei Sewell would not have cured all ills. Every quarterback in the league seems to have more time to throw and gets hit less than Joe Burrow. Joe Mixon had a great week against the Steelers and performed terribly against the Chargers badly-ranked rush defense.

I was simply responding to tony who said that Sewell is playing horrible this year

that’s just false. I would’ve corrected him if he said something false about some guy on the 49ers
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:52 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: ? Ok ?

Are you going to get into a 2021 draft pissing contest again?

Give it a break

Lol. You brought it up. I was pointing out he wasn't the best option
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Don't think anyone expected him to be as good as Slater his rookie year. Slater always had the higher starting point, but Sewell was the one with the much higher ceiling. Both were expected to be good. Slater is 1.5 years older than Sewell. Sewell actually turned 21 AFTER Week 4 this year.

- - - - - - - - -

As for Reiff, hopefully that is the only game he'll miss this year. We pretty much knew he was going to miss at least 1 at some point. He hadn't played a full season since 2015. Hopefully he plays the rest.

He is but he's playing at an all pro level at Lt. Sewell ain't passing him 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:02 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: He is but he's playing at an all pro level at Lt. Sewell ain't passing him 

Yea you don’t seem biased at all lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:02 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: He is but he's playing at an all pro level at Lt. Sewell ain't passing him 

Whitworth still playing better than both right now.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:08 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Yea you don’t seem biased at all lol

I'm not. Many guys in the first would have served us well. Including Parsons 
Reply/Quote