Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejoice! Looks like we won’t be bringing Bodine back
(03-18-2018, 12:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Russell Bodine is visiting in Buffalo. Let’s hope the Bills sign him. Then the Bengals can go for Billy Price in the draft.

I’ll take any of the top center options. Price, Daniels, Ragnow, maybe Wynn?
Reply/Quote
Man i love the Bills lmao! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 06:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man i love the Bills lmao! Hilarious

If the Bills sign Bodine they'll officially be my 2nd favorite team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 06:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If the Bills sign Bodine they'll officially be my 2nd favorite team.

Haha i used to have the Vikes as my 2nd favorite team cause of Zim but yeah they would be right there lol
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty happy with what's transpired this offseason. The only downer is the Burfict suspension.

Seeing Bodine gone would be a cherry on top of a really encouraging week for this team. Not only does it mean I don't have to watch him on Sundays, but it likely leads to this team doing something it hasn't done in, well, a long time: draft a stud center very early.
Reply/Quote
I like the sound of that
Reply/Quote
I keep looking. Hoping to see Bodine signed a deal in Buffalo.

Come on Bills get it done.

I hate losing a snap hog who proves to be a durable NFL player.

But shit. If that is what it takes for this team to try another option at C im all for it.

If there were ever a draft to need a C this would be it.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 04:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I’ll take any of the top center options. Price, Daniels, Ragnow, maybe Wynn?

Wynn has never successfully played center. He would be a wasted backup.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 09:00 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Wynn has never successfully played center. He would be a wasted backup.

What makes you think that Wynn wouldn't win at least a starting spot at Guard, or even push for RT?  Personally, I wouldn't be upset if they took Price or Ragnow, AND Wynn.  Because in a pinch, I'm sure he'd still back up Center better than TJ Johnson.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well Trademark......you got your (and our) wish after all! :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 10:55 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Well Trademark......you got your (and our) wish after all! :andy:

Who dey! It will be hilarious if he turns into an all pro for Buffalo though LOL
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 03:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: Who dey! It will be hilarious if he turns into an all pro for Buffalo though LOL

Be our luck.....lol

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 03:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: Who dey! It will be hilarious if he turns into an all pro for Buffalo though LOL

That isn't happening but i sure wouldn't be surprised if he plays better there under a new O-line coach.

Sure am liking the Bills though, helped us out big time this Offseason ha ha
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 03:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: Be our luck.....lol

If he did turn into an All Pro, that would kinda prove something, wouldn't it?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 09:56 AM)McC Wrote: If he did turn into an All Pro, that would kinda prove something, wouldn't it?

It sure would.  What happens if Fisher and Bodine both become good players?  I don't think Ogbuehi has what it takes at this level at all, hence the Glenn trade, but there is a glimmer of hope for the other two.  If that happens, I think we can put some speculation to rest.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 04:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh C'mon.  Hobson is the very embodiment of truth, justice and the American way. Just slap a cape on him and he'd be the most fantastic crime fighter the world has ever known .CHICKENNN MANNNN! (he's everywhere, he's everywhere!)
Hobson is otherwise known as Benton Harbor available on weekends to fight crime in Midland City.   
https://youtu.be/KgMOOPxkYVk

I wish they wouldnt let that dude in front of a camera. His interviews are so awkward and you can tell by the players body language they don't want to talk to the man.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote