Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Relax fellow Bengal Fans!
My second favorite team, the Bengals, will win by 17 to 20 points tonight. Dalton will shake off last week and show why he is a top 15 QB. Your defense will cause Watson fits. Remember you heard it here. ThumbsUp

PS: If anyone wants to here what I have to go through at the airport when I fly, let me no.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 05:12 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: PS: If anyone wants to here what I have to go through at the airport when I fly, let me no.

Let me guess: metal detectors. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 05:12 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: My second favorite team, the Bengals, will win by 17 to 20 points tonight. Dalton will shake off last week and show why he is a top 15 QB. Your defense will cause Watson fits. Remember you heard it here. ThumbsUp

PS: If anyone wants to here what I have to go through at the airport when I fly, let me no.
Yep. Bengals wake up, Dalton bounces back, Houston has 7 players, many are starters, injured, rookie quarterback in first prime time game...away, their star linebacker busted and suspended for PEDs, working on a short week. Oh, and they stunk even without  all that. Won't even be close. 

I can't believe there are Cin. fans seriously picking the Bengals to lose.
Reply/Quote
Do you really think a prime time nfl game is going to affect Watson

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 07:27 PM)Storer50 Wrote: Do you really think a prime time nfl game is going to affect Watson

I think the combination of all those things will affect Watson.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 07:27 PM)Storer50 Wrote: Do you really think a prime time nfl game is going to affect Watson

Maybe... We do know that it effects Dalton....
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
So there is more pressure in a midweek early season nfl game than the ncaa championship?

[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
"Fellow Bengal fans"... Hilarious

Dude, you're much too weak to be a Bengal fan. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Wow, wasn't expecting that.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 06:01 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Wow, wasn't expecting that.

Proof you're not a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 07:00 PM)Tama Wrote: I can't believe there are Cin. fans seriously picking the Bengals to lose.

Because these are the veteran Bengals fans. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:29 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Because these are the veteran Bengals fans. 

Yeah he must be new.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Alright, that last game was a fluke. The packers are hurting. They have Rodgers who is great, but little else. The Bengals defense is pretty stout. I predict Dalton will have a monster game and the Bengals will win this game.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 06:40 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Alright, that last game was a fluke. The packers are hurting. They have Rodgers who is great, but little else. The Bengals defense is pretty stout. I predict Dalton will have a monster game and the Bengals will win this game.

Lol. Fletch!

Reply/Quote
ya I think the Bengals are gonna smoke those packers this sunday. 

187 to 12.  

or maybe theres just gonna be a 1-8-7 in the 9-2-0. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I was right in the first half.
Reply/Quote
Ok, put those last three games out of your minds. The Bengals start their run towards the division title. Both the Steelers and the Ravens don't have the "want to" this year. The Bengals will beat the Stains brains out this Sunday
34-10. Remember you heard it here first!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 05:17 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Ok, put those last three games out of your minds. The Bengals start their run towards the division title. Both the Steelers and the Ravens don't have the "want to" this year. The Bengals will beat the Stains brains out this Sunday
34-10. Remember you heard it here first!

Sorry, but your posts have nothing to do with how shitty the Bengals are playing. 

You're wasting your time.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 10:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sorry, but your posts have nothing to do with how shitty the Bengals are playing. 

You're wasting your time.

Aside from their record, they are not playing any worse than the Steelers or Ravens this year. These two were just more lucky. As I'm sure you realize by now that there is no one on this board that knows more about football than me. We're all in agreement on that. I'm telling you Dalton and AJ Green are going to destroy the Clowns. Geno is a beast. Book it.
Reply/Quote
Id like to just throw it out there that there isn't a single team in the AFCN that looks like a serious contender this year. This division looks weak as f*ck.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote