Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releasing Andy may be the only option
I think the Bengals are waiting til the draft to deal with Dalton. If we come out of the draft and Andy is still on the team THEN they cut him.

I can't help but feel like there's a draft day trade already in the works but at the very least I think the front office is waiting til then to decide what to do with Andy.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 02:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I think the Bengals are waiting til the draft to deal with Dalton. If we come out of the draft and Andy is still on the team THEN they cut him.

I can't help but feel like there's a draft day trade already in the works but at the very least I think the front office is waiting til then to decide what to do with Andy.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

If they hold onto him that long I hope you are right and there is Draft day trade already in the works...

If not, they screwed the pooch.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 01:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't understand, waiting gets you nothing but less FA's to pick from and less options for Dalton.

Hey you think I understand? I don’t have a clue. I said right here a few weeks ago I was cautiously optimistic the Bengals would be active in FA. They have been manic in FA, when will it stop?
Have the Bengals been hampered in FA carrying Daltons contract? Obviously not. When do they move him? No idea.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 10:24 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: Hey you think I understand?  I don’t have a clue. I said right here a few weeks ago  I was cautiously optimistic the Bengals would be active in FA. They have been manic in FA, when will it stop?
Have the Bengals been hampered in FA carrying Daltons contract?  Obviously not.  When do they move him? No idea.

Very fair points all around lol
Reply/Quote