Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remarkable similarities between the Bengals and Rams
(01-31-2022, 11:44 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I would actually LOVE to have him on a 1 year deal, as our swing tackle next year.

Can always dream!

Me too, would love to see whit win a sb
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals could really do Whit a dirty after kicking him aside if they stole his last chance at a Super Bowl victory. I'd rather see this than see Whit win to be honest. But if the Bengals lose it will likely be because they didn't do enough to shore up the oline (signing Waynes over a guard), karma for letting Whit go, etc. I give Hendrickson the edge in the matchup as Whit isn't in his prime and it's a bit of an 'i told you so' matchup for the bengals management.

I'd really like to see the Bengals D smother the Rams as I think that's their best chance of winning. Need to get to Stafford early and often.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 10:48 PM)Benton Wrote: Awesome comparison.

It really makes it look like it comes down our line. Can they protect?

$1 million dollar question!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:03 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: It’s also crazy that both teams #1 tight ends both got hurt in the first quarter with the exact same injuries.

Didn't the Rams lose someone in their secondary, too?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:42 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Didn't the Rams lose someone in their secondary, too?

Tyler Higbee is the starting TE who had the same diagnosis of a MCL Sprain as Uzomah and has the same possibility of returning. 

Taylor Rapp is the starting safety who has been out since week 18 with a concussion, but McVay said he's turned the corner and he's likely to be back for the Super Bowl.

Higbee was the only Ram's injury from Sunday's game against the 49ers.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:13 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Can we get Whit to switch sides right before the game. 

All kidding aside very happy that Whit is going to another SB and proving his worth.

How Bengals ever let him get away is beyond me, should have retired in a Bengals uni.

Because by all standards, he was too old to get the contract he got. He just turned out to be an anomaly, kind of like how Brady was not drafted till the 6th rd. and became the GOAT. No other OT has ever had Whit's longevity. They only mistake the Bengals made was not having a proven backup in place before they let him go.

I was thinking it would be interesting to watch Whit's interactions with the Bengals pre-game, but then realized probably outside Coach Simmon, Huber and Harris, none of these guys were here when Whit was that I can think of off the top of my head. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Because by all standards, he was too old to get the contract he got. He just turned out to be an anomaly, kind of like how Brady was not drafted till the 6th rd. and became the GOAT. No other OT has ever had Whit's longevity. They only mistake the Bengals made was not having a proven backup in place before they let him go.

I was thinking it would be interesting to watch Whit's interactions with the Bengals pre-game, but then realized probably outside Coach Simmon, Huber and Harris, none of these guys were here when Whit was that I can think of off the top of my head. 

Boyd and Ceej as well.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote