Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
As I get ready to head home and spend some glorious time with my wife and my kids at the pool. I would like to take this time to remind you Brad. No answer is an answer and will be repaid in kind as previously discussed.

If you think for even a moment that I jest when I say I will do what I say I will do. You will be sorry. I promise you that.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-14-2016, 05:28 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: As I get ready to head home and spend some glorious time with my wife and my kids at the pool.  I would like to take this time to remind you Brad.  No answer is an answer and will be repaid in kind as previously discussed.

If you think for even a moment that I jest when I say I will do what I say I will do.  You will be sorry.  I promise you that.

[Image: i_have_the_weirdest_boner_right_now_344.jpg]
(06-14-2016, 04:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude.  I'm getting to the point with you where I'm just going to forever be a complete douche to you.  

I reached that point with him eons ago.
(06-14-2016, 05:28 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: As I get ready to head home and spend some glorious time with my wife and my kids at the pool.  I would like to take this time to remind you Brad.  No answer is an answer and will be repaid in kind as previously discussed.

If you think for even a moment that I jest when I say I will do what I say I will do.  You will be sorry.  I promise you that.

Said member seems to be......speechless.  (Keeping it impersonal.)

Oh, and to keep on thread topic, 25 years is a long time to be in prison and be a child molester.  Might just be in the movies, but aren't they the lowest of the low in the big house?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-14-2016, 07:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Said member seems to be......speechless.  (Keeping it impersonal.)

Oh, and to keep on thread topic, 25 years is a long time to be in prison and be a child molester.  Might just be in the movies, but aren't they the lowest of the low in the big house?

Violent criminals go to prison.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-14-2016, 04:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude.  I'm getting to the point with you where I'm just going to forever be a complete douche to you.  What is psychologically wrong with you that you can't post without insulting people?  I'd get it if it was some joke you had with me or others, but this is just you simply being insulting to others, as usual.

I actually would like to believe that the above is true, but I am becoming more and more convinced that you are simply a shite person.  Like in so many ways, and so thoroughly, that it in a sense it has become a disability all on it's own.  Only instead of it being some manifestation of the accident, it is a choice you have made so often it has become who you are.  Normally I would just ignore people like you, but then again I have never met someone so devoted to being such a consistent prick.  So since you are a new bread of ass hat I need a completely new way of dealing with you.

Ignoring will not happen.  I will comment on every post you make within the constructs of this site I am permitted.  I will undermine every thing you say, I will point out your mental and physical weaknesses at every turn.  I will haunt anything you say and disparage anything you are.  You will hate me with the might of all that has hated.  I will do this so that every thread you are in will devolve into nothing more that you and I posting.  You will try to ignore me but my posts will be quoted by others so as to reveal the contents of them to you.  My posts, in the latter part of my campaign will be the only posts, other than yours and those of others re-posting my posts for you to see.  Through this process I will completely box you into your own true solipsism. Your isolation will only have reprieve in Jungle Noise.  Every time you venture out I will be there destroying your threads and your ability to have any conversations with others.  We have put up with your childish petulance for long enough.

Or you can simply say..."Hey man, no need for me to have spoken that way.  Here's how I see it and why I think you are wrong." and we go our separate ways, or we continue the conversation.

Or

The above.

It's your choice.
So, it's ok when other people insult me, but not ok when I insult other people?

I insult Steelers fans for posting stupid things like saying a girl's shirt that says "DTF" when she's at a sorority party wasn't meant to be taken literal, which is common sense, and you claim I insult people for no reason, but other people insult me to no end, and you've never once mentioned a problem with it?  Hypocrite much?  

Like Pat calling me a pedophile, for example, or Fred posting lie after lie, and you're ok with all that, but not me pointing out facts, like Steelers fans thinking wearing a DTF pin makes it ok to rape women.  

People are a constant prick to me, but now I'm supposed to be afraid when you say you are?  By the way, it will be interesting to see how long it takes you to get suspended because you've just admitted in a public forum that you're going to break the rules.

It's cute that you think you can offend me enough to even cause any damage to me, which, by the way, even attempting to do is breaking the rules.

Should be fun, though  ThumbsUp
(06-14-2016, 08:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:   

People are a constant prick to me

Given all the people who take issue with you maybe the problem is you and not every single other person?  Food for thought.
(06-14-2016, 08:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So, it's ok when other people insult me, but not ok when I insult other people?

I insult Steelers fans for posting stupid things like saying a girl's shirt that says "DTF" when she's at a sorority party wasn't meant to be taken literal, which is common sense, and you claim I insult people for no reason, but other people insult me to no end, and you've never once mentioned a problem with it?  Hypocrite much?  

Like Pat calling me a pedophile, for example, or Fred posting lie after lie, and you're ok with all that, but not me pointing out facts, like Steelers fans thinking wearing a DTF pin makes it ok to rape women.  

People are a constant prick to me, but now I'm supposed to be afraid when you say you are?  By the way, it will be interesting to see how long it takes you to get suspended because you've just admitted in a public forum that you're going to break the rules.

It's cute that you think you can offend me enough to even cause any damage to me, which, by the way, even attempting to do is breaking the rules.

Should be fun, though  ThumbsUp
The bargain is sealed then. Tomorrow begins your new normal here. You were warned.

(06-14-2016, 09:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Given all the people who take issue with you maybe the problem is you and not every single other person?  Food for thought.

I've always given him wide berth.  Seems to have some issues with Steelers fans in general and people who disagree with him in particular...but you couldn't be more right about this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-14-2016, 09:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Given all the people who take issue with you maybe the problem is you and not every single other person?  Food for thought.

I find it usually takes 2 to tango. Don't want to dance; don't volunteer to be a partner. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I know he considers you one of his nemeses around here, but the irrational way he lashes out at people for perceived slights really does make things difficult. I purposely avoid discussions with him for that reason. Other posters I may find illogically frustrating at times, but none of them get as vitriolic as Brad and those that really get into it with him.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-14-2016, 09:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: I've always given him wide berth.  Seems to have some issues with Steelers fans in general and people who disagree with him in particular...but you couldn't be more right about this.

We certainly have our differences, more as time goes on it seems, but he appears to be literally incapable of having a rational disagreement with anyone.

(06-14-2016, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I find it usually takes 2 to tango. Don't want to dance; don't volunteer to be a partner. 

It doesn't always, as you just admitted.  Angry response to reasonable post is not a tango, it's one person tangoing and the other swinging a chainsaw.

(06-14-2016, 09:15 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I know he considers you one of his nemeses around here, but the irrational way he lashes out at people for perceived slights really does make things difficult. I purposely avoid discussions with him for that reason. Other posters I may find illogically frustrating at times, but none of them get as vitriolic as Brad and those that really get into it with him.

He's easy and fun to tweek so you are right, I do bait him.  Similar to Dabo I have a hard time resisting tweeking people who are so dead certain they're right and couldn't be more obviously wrong.  What's unique about fritz is he lashes out that way at everyone for even the slightest disagreement.  It's honestly really sad.
(06-14-2016, 07:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Said member seems to be......speechless.  (Keeping it impersonal.)

This was the lowest of low of child molesters, so 25 years really isn't shit.  When he gets out in 25 years, do you think this girl will have forgot about it all and just be completely fine?

Why should he be free of his crime in a lot less time than who he committed the crime against?

When did you leave me speechless?  I believe I've responded to every post you've made.

You posted that Holic told you to lay off me like anyone cares?  
It's mostly week-minded people who post hate towards me or just make things up in completely unrelated threads about past posts I've made to make themselves feel intelligent or like they're awesome at making jokes.

For all the people that bash me, a lot of people tell me in rep or PMs or just in threads where their posts get overlooked that they agree with me.
(06-14-2016, 09:05 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The bargain is sealed then.  Tomorrow begins your new normal here.  You were warned.

A new normal is having you talk bad to me or ignore me?

Wow, I'm so afraid.........  someone save me!
(06-14-2016, 09:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This was the lowest of low of child molesters, so 25 years really isn't shit.  When he gets out in 25 years, do you think this girl will have forgot about it all and just be completely fine?

Why should he be free of his crime in a lot less time than who he committed the crime against?

When did you leave me speechless?  I believe I've responded to every post you've made.

You posted that Holic told you to lay off me like anyone cares?  
It's mostly week-minded people who post hate towards me or just make things up in completely unrelated threads about past posts I've made to make themselves feel intelligent or like they're awesome at making jokes.

For all the people that bash me, a lot of people tell me in rep or PMs or just in threads where their posts get overlooked that they agree with me.

A new normal is having you talk bad to me or ignore me?

Wow, I'm so afraid.........  someone save me!

No one will

(06-14-2016, 09:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: someone save me!

(06-14-2016, 09:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote:

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-14-2016, 09:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote:

But.....who wants to live forever ?
(06-14-2016, 09:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You posted that Holic told you to lay off me like anyone cares?  

Correction.  I told him I'd stop "rocking the boat" with you out of respect for him.  But you make that impossible with your attitude.  Also, are you capable of making a post without using the word shit in it?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(06-14-2016, 10:06 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Correction.  I told him I'd stop "rocking the boat" with you out of respect for him.  But you make that impossible with your attitude.  Also, are you capable of making a post without using the word shit in it?

Ok, so you told him you'd stop "rocking the boat" and mentioned it in this thread like anyone cares?

Also, in my post before the one that you quoted in this reply, I didn't use the word shit  ThumbsUp
(06-14-2016, 07:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Said member seems to be......speechless.  (Keeping it impersonal.)

25 years will seem like an eternity. That is, in fact a healthy sentence.

Yes. They get zero respect in there. That may not sound like much, but that's all you have in there. Unless they are high profile, most of them try to hide what they are in for. There are TVs in prison. Inmates watch the local news. They constantly get their property and commissary taken. Physical violence is always threat. I'm pretty sure that Ohio sends them all to one place now for their protection. It didn't used to be that way though.... FWIW rapists in general are not highly regarded.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021