Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember Way Back a Few Days Ago?
When the worst thing in the world was CNN NOT RELEASING the info of a private citizen whose message was personally shared by the president?

Well how about the Trump and Pence regime releasing the personal info on private citizens concerned about the security of their personal info?

I hope to see some of the people who were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry at CNN share some of that anger here with their own ill conceived government. Maybe? Probably na.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/14/white-house-releases-sensitive-personal-information-of-voters-worried-about-their-sensitive-personal-information/?utm_term=.7b2902441e88

"Unfortunately for these voters and others who wrote in, the Trump administration did not redact any of their personal information from the emails before releasing them to the public. In some cases, the emails contain not only names, but email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers and places of employment of people worried about such information being made available to the public."

“DO NOT RELEASE ANY OF MY VOTER DATA PERIOD,” wrote one voter whose name and email address was published by the White House.

The emails were sent to the Election Integrity Commissions' email address that the administration asked U.S. secretaries of state to send data files to.

The Federal Register notice soliciting comments was published on July 5. The White House page was published on July 13.

Approximately half of the emails published by the White House were dated prior to July 5.

So? Anyone?
Not sure where your going with this but the elections need to be investigated and then protected.

The investigation into election fraud should be supported by everyone and transparent.

Politicians not wanting to turn over voter data smells of a cover up. 

Project Veritas actually have people on tape admitting that they do it.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump won the popular vote.

I read an article that said that the ACLU and Soros funded groups (go figure) are fighting the investigation into voter fraud every step of the way in the courts.

The individuals who want to steal our elections will always have an excuse why people shouldn't have to show proof of identity/citizenship. I'm all for privacy and small government but we have to make our elections accurate and illegal votes offset the votes of actual citizens.

Illegal voting almost made HRC our President, if that doesn't scare the sh@# out of people to get this fixed nothing will.

The USA dodged a bullet.

Dead people and non citizens shouldn't be voting. Pretty simple.

Got to share info and data to figure out who should be voting and who shouldn't.

I'm all for privacy and small Gov but our elections have to be representative of what the citizens want. Not what the ACLU ,the globalists and Soros want and get by cheating us out of an accurate election.

Soros' efforts to destroy our country should have earned him a ticket out of here by now. Why doesn't he go back to where he came from? Oh thats right they hate his guts for what he is doing to all these countries. He is New World Order  scum that is out to wreck our country.

God Bless America.
Against my better judgement, I'm responding to this.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Not sure where your going with this but the elections need to be investigated and then protected.

And they are, by the states. Every state monitors their own elections because states conduct the elections. No state has reported widespread voter fraud.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: The investigation into election fraud should be supported by everyone and transparent.

It is supported by everyone and it is transparent: at the state level where it belongs. The concern is because main figures on this commission have a history of voter suppression efforts.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Politicians not wanting to turn over voter data smells of a cover up. 

No it doesn't. It smells of them protecting their rights as states. Elections are the purview of the states. It's in the Constitution.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Project Veritas actually have people on tape admitting that they do it.

Project Veritas has been proven to be unreliable by using highly edited video to provide out-of-context information in order to make people believe things that aren't true. Using them as a source is useless.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump won the popular vote.

I would, because he didn't. Also, models for the election from both polling and political science statistical methods matched pretty well what the popular vote was with a fair amount of accuracy. Those models are designed to measure the popular vote, not the electoral. Because of this it is highly unlikely that the popular vote was different than what it was.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: I read an article that said that the ACLU and Soros funded groups (go figure) are fighting the investigation into voter fraud every step of the way in the courts.

My guess is that you read this on a right-wing "news" site. They probably are fighting this, though, but not because there was fraud. It's because what is occurring is a threat to our liberties.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: The individuals who want to steal our elections will always have an excuse why people shouldn't have to show proof of identity/citizenship. I'm all for privacy and small government but we have to make our elections accurate and illegal votes offset the votes of actual citizens.

States have a higher likelihood of monitoring their elections accurately than the federal government. I know this is a different area, but I look to the idea of background checks for firearm purchases to help my point. Research has shown that fewer illegal firearms and lower firearm homicides result from states that implement a background check system closer to the citizen. This means states that have laws in place where a local law enforcement agency does the background check have lower rates of these things than states that have background checks at the state level, which have lower rates than those that rely on the FBI. What this means is that the local level and state level governments are going to be more able to monitor their people than the federal government.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Illegal voting almost made HRC our President, if that doesn't scare the sh@# out of people to get this fixed nothing will.

There is zero evidence of this.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: The USA dodged a bullet.

Dodged a .223 and jumped into the path of a .50 BMG.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Dead people and non citizens shouldn't be voting. Pretty simple.

And they don't. No state has reported widespread fraud like this.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Got to share info and data to figure out who should be voting and who shouldn't.

States do share the data with each other. They have been adequately handling voting issues for, well, ever. This is just an attempt by Trump to validate himself and to suppress voters.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: I'm all for privacy and small Gov but our elections have to be representative of what the citizens want. Not what the ACLU ,the globalists and Soros want and get by cheating us out of an accurate election.

Apparently, you're only for those things when it satisfies and affirms your delicate opinions. There is zero evidence that there was widespread fraud in the election. If our elections were about what the citizens want we would have a popular election for POTUS and we wouldn't have gerrymandered districts. Elected officials pick their voters, the voters don't pick their elected officials.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Soros' efforts to destroy our country should have earned him a ticket out of here by now. Why doesn't he go back to where he came from? Oh thats right they hate his guts for what he is doing to all these countries. He is New World Order  scum that is out to wreck our country.

Let's not bring conspiracy theory bullshit into the forum that is just a dog whistle for other things.

(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: God Bless America.

Because we're going to need it with the current government that is in place.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-15-2017, 05:13 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Not sure where your going with this but the elections need to be investigated and then protected.

The investigation into election fraud should be supported by everyone and transparent.

Politicians not wanting to turn over voter data smells of a cover up. 

Project Veritas actually have people on tape admitting that they do it.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump won the popular vote.

I read an article that said that the ACLU and Soros funded groups (go figure) are fighting the investigation into voter fraud every step of the way in the courts.

The individuals who want to steal our elections will always have an excuse why people shouldn't have to show proof of identity/citizenship. I'm all for privacy and small government but we have to make our elections accurate and illegal votes offset the votes of actual citizens.

Illegal voting almost made HRC our President, if that doesn't scare the sh@# out of people to get this fixed nothing will.

The USA dodged a bullet.

Dead people and non citizens shouldn't be voting. Pretty simple.

Got to share info and data to figure out who should be voting and who shouldn't.

I'm all for privacy and small Gov but our elections have to be representative of what the citizens want. Not what the ACLU ,the globalists and Soros want and get by cheating us out of an accurate election.

Soros' efforts to destroy our country should have earned him a ticket out of here by now. Why doesn't he go back to where he came from? Oh thats right they hate his guts for what he is doing to all these countries. He is New World Order  scum that is out to wreck our country.

God Bless America.
"Not sure where your going with this but the elections need to be investigated and then protected.

I agree to this statement. I also think it should be investigated  when foreign governments are trying to infiltrate and influence our elections. Do you agree?
I wonder if this falls under (more) incompetence from the Trump administration ("hey, they're new...give them a chance")...or deliberate act because they didn't like the feedback they got and so it falls under Trump's thin skinned inability to take any criticism?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-15-2017, 07:26 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Against my better judgement, I'm responding to this.

And they are, by the states. Every state monitors their own elections because states conduct the elections. No state has reported widespread voter fraud.

It is supported by everyone and it is transparent: at the state level where it belongs. The concern is because main figures on this commission have a history of voter suppression efforts.

No it doesn't. It smells of them protecting their rights as states. Elections are the purview of the states. It's in the Constitution.

Project Veritas has been proven to be unreliable by using highly edited video to provide out-of-context information in order to make people believe things that aren't true. Using them as a source is useless.

I would, because he didn't. Also, models for the election from both polling and political science statistical methods matched pretty well what the popular vote was with a fair amount of accuracy. Those models are designed to measure the popular vote, not the electoral. Because of this it is highly unlikely that the popular vote was different than what it was.

My guess is that you read this on a right-wing "news" site. They probably are fighting this, though, but not because there was fraud. It's because what is occurring is a threat to our liberties.

States have a higher likelihood of monitoring their elections accurately than the federal government. I know this is a different area, but I look to the idea of background checks for firearm purchases to help my point. Research has shown that fewer illegal firearms and lower firearm homicides result from states that implement a background check system closer to the citizen. This means states that have laws in place where a local law enforcement agency does the background check have lower rates of these things than states that have background checks at the state level, which have lower rates than those that rely on the FBI. What this means is that the local level and state level governments are going to be more able to monitor their people than the federal government.

There is zero evidence of this.

Dodged a .223 and jumped into the path of a .50 BMG.

And they don't. No state has reported widespread fraud like this.

States do share the data with each other. They have been adequately handling voting issues for, well, ever. This is just an attempt by Trump to validate himself and to suppress voters.

Apparently, you're only for those things when it satisfies and affirms your delicate opinions. There is zero evidence that there was widespread fraud in the election. If our elections were about what the citizens want we would have a popular election for POTUS and we wouldn't have gerrymandered districts. Elected officials pick their voters, the voters don't pick their elected officials.

Let's not bring conspiracy theory bullshit into the forum that is just a dog whistle for other things.

Because we're going to need it with the current government that is in place.

[Image: 200_s.gif]
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
I don't want to hijack this thread, but as a nod to those who think Our President spawns too many threads, I will ask the OP and others here a simple question that does relate to the title/theme of the thread.

Do you believe Our President graduated from Wharton?

I ask because, as you may recall, "a few days ago" he alleged our previous president did not graduate from college.

Trump has never had to apply for a job, and thus never had to offer a resume. He lies habitually and is pretty stupid. I think there is some evidence that daddy could have bought him into Wharton but that he was too dumb and too lazy to graduate. I would love to see someone put a bounty on a Trump transcript.

When pressed on the matter during the campaign Wharton officials said all student records are confidential. The Trump campaign remained silent. Where's the diploma?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(07-15-2017, 01:57 PM)xxlt Wrote: 1. I don't want to hijack this thread, but as a nod to those who think 2. Our President spawns too many threads, I will ask the OP and others here a simple question that does relate to the title/theme of the thread.

Do you believe Our President graduated from Wharton?

I ask because, as you may recall, "a few days ago" he alleged our previous president did not graduate from college.

Trump has never had to apply for a job, and thus never had to offer a resume. He lies habitually and is pretty stupid. I think there is some evidence that daddy could have bought him into Wharton but that he was too dumb and too lazy to graduate. I would love to see someone put a bounty on a Trump transcript.

When pressed on the matter during the campaign Wharton officials said all student records are confidential. The Trump campaign remained silent. Where's the diploma?

1. Nobody is buying that.

2. Last I checked, Trump has made 0 threads on this board. Meanwhile you had made about 6 different threads on his impeachment that had to get combined together and now apparently a coup, GMD feverantly scans the entire internet for any anti-Trump article or meme he can find, and Balls just randomly puts up a thread of random Trump insults that may or may not be connected to any coherent train of thought. THAT is what is spawning too many Trump threads.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(07-15-2017, 03:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 1. Nobody is buying that.

2. Last I checked, Trump has made 0 threads on this board. Meanwhile you had made about 6 different threads on his impeachment that had to get combined together and now apparently a coup, GMD feverantly scans the entire internet for any anti-Trump article or meme he can find, and Balls just randomly puts up a thread of random Trump insults that may or may not be connected to any coherent train of thought. THAT is what is spawning too many Trump threads.

What you talk'in bout Willis?
(07-15-2017, 03:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 1. Nobody is buying that.

1. Thank you Leonard, for speaking for everyone. In the future, you should know that when you speak for everyone you don't speak for me.

2. I would like to respond to your second point, but found it incomprehensible. It sounds like perhaps you find the content in some sub forums objectionable. If that is the case, it might be helpful to talk to a moderator about it or visit other sub forums.
(07-15-2017, 04:36 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: What you talk'in bout Willis?

Do you believe our President graduated (as an undergrad - bachelors degree, not with a MA from the prestigious business school that he lets everyone think he earned and vaguely lies about) from Wharton?

He allegedly attended Fordham for 2 years as an undergrad, then Wharton for 2. I did some reading on this and found that every classmate that has been interviewed has little to no memory of ever seeing him on campus at Wharton and the graduation program from 1968 does not mention him by name. Kind of weird since he claims he was the number one student at the best school in the world. You would think that would come with an honor or two and classmates who remembered how big your brain was.
(07-15-2017, 05:09 PM)xxlt Wrote: Do you believe our President graduated (as an undergrad - bachelors degree, not with a MA from the prestigious business school that he lets everyone think he earned and vaguely lies about) from Wharton?

He allegedly attended Fordham for 2 years as an undergrad, then Wharton for 2. I did some reading on this and found that every classmate that has been interviewed has little to no memory of ever seeing him on campus at Wharton and the graduation program from 1968 does not mention him by name. Kind of weird since he claims he was the number one student at the best school in the world. You would think that would come with an honor or two and classmates who remembered how big your brain was.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump didn't graduate high school let alone a prestigious business school. He is dumb as a load of rocks.
(07-15-2017, 05:09 PM)xxlt Wrote: Do you believe our President graduated (as an undergrad - bachelors degree, not with a MA from the prestigious business school that he lets everyone think he earned and vaguely lies about) from Wharton?

You're telling me you dont believe the lying conman who has the best words about his education?

You must have got hit in the head with one too many of those flying 60lbs bags of drugs coming over the Mexican border.
(07-15-2017, 07:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You're telling me you dont believe the lying conman who has the best words about his education?

You must have got hit in the head with one too many of those flying 60lbs bags of drugs coming over the Mexican border.

It is possible. I live in Florida and I can see Mexico from my back yard!