Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Remember When?
The religious right liked to blame Obama and liberals for natural disasters? God was punishing us.

Just wondering where this same group of con- men and women were at? Australia burning. Largest locust plague in decades doing serious damage in Africa. Some kind of deadly virus outbreak.

If I was one of these fake ass Christians.. I would be on edge. God is coming out swinging haymakers.

My gut tells me it is because of the worship of a piece of shit and betrayal of faith.

But what do I know. I don’t watch any tv preachers
(02-01-2020, 07:08 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The religious right liked to blame Obama and liberals for natural disasters? God was punishing us.

Just wondering where this same group of con- men and women were at? Australia burning. Largest locust plague in decades doing serious damage in Africa. Some kind of deadly virus outbreak.

If I was one of these fake ass Christians.. I would be on edge. God is coming out swinging haymakers.

My gut tells me it is because of the worship of a piece of shit and betrayal of faith.

But what do I know. I don’t watch any tv preachers

God is still punishing us. Biggest haymaker of all--The anti-christ is HERE!

He is rolling back environmental protections WORLDWIDE so that God's punishments cannot be avoided.

[Image: Trump-920x584.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]