Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remember When

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
As John Denver once sang:

"Today is the first day of the rest of my life."

Ok, that's a bit melodramatic, but still.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
LOVE IT!!!!   What matters is what those guys in the locker room believe . They EXPECT to be Superbowl champions!!!!
Reply/Quote
Chills....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
Bengals' social media skills have been off the hook this year. Never been easier to be a fan. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
WTF GUYS WE ARE PLAYING IN THE SB!

What a fun ride. I love how much this team loves each other. There's even a part of me, in my whirlwind of all the emotions I'm having, that is sad that this is the last time we see them suit up this season.

So let's end it with the Lombardi.
Reply/Quote
Wow, that is sweet. couldn't be happier with our guys.. now let's bring this Lombardi back to Cinci guys!
Reply/Quote
Jeez.

This one is my favorite yet.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was really well done.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:58 PM)thillan Wrote: WTF GUYS WE ARE PLAYING IN THE SB!

What a fun ride. I love how much this team loves each other. There's even a part of me, in my whirlwind of all the emotions I'm having, that is sad that this is the last time we see them suit up this season.

So let's end it with the Lombardi.

I've thought this in the past that even the team that wins there season is over and it does seem kind of sad. Just crazy that we are at the moment we have all been dreaming of every off season. Would've never guessed it would've happened this year. Let's go and win the whole dang thing.
Reply/Quote
The hair on the back of my neck is standing up after that vid.

Agree with TMS, the Bengals SM have been doing a great job this year, major props. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Very good recounting of all the doubters before the season: 4th in the AFC north, etc. One can add to that 6.5 wins posted by oddsmakers, no chance against the Henry-led, Vrabel-led Titans, no chance against KC in Arrowhead. And, when down 21-3, only 2.5% chance of winning.

Well, similar scenario today. Other than Jungle Noise, I think just about 100% of the consensus is a Rams win. The Vegas odds (which many believe should be higher, except a lot of money on the underdog Bengals). The ESPN analysts which are almost 2/3 for the Rams. The computer odds about 2/3 for the Rams. The survey of commentators and writers: about 2/3 for the Rams. The Rams IN THEIR HOME STADIUM!

So, same ol' same ol'. Underdogs once again.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:42 PM)Nepa Wrote: Very good recounting of all the doubters before the season: 4th in the AFC north, etc. One can add to that 6.5 wins posted by oddsmakers, no chance against the Henry-led, Vrabel-led Titans, no chance against KC in Arrowhead. And, when down 21-3, only 2.5% chance of winning.

Well, similar scenario today. Other than Jungle Noise, I think just about 100% of the consensus is a Rams win.  The Vegas odds (which many believe should be higher, except a lot of money on the underdog Bengals). The ESPN analysts which are almost 2/3 for the Rams. The computer odds about 2/3 for the Rams. The survey of commentators and writers: about 2/3 for the Rams. The Rams IN THEIR HOME STADIUM!

So, same ol' same ol'. Underdogs once again.

They never learn.
Reply/Quote