Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember this Sunday Night Football intro?
(05-09-2020, 10:46 PM)samhain Wrote: LOL.  I live in Lexington, as well.  At the time I still lived in NKY and was dating my not-yet-wife who was here in Lexington.  I had no tickets and wasn't planning on going.  I had two jobs back then.  My buddy called me my at my day job and told me he had an extra ticket.  I had to get out of working that night, then explain to my girlfriend that I wouldn't be down to Lexington after work as we'd planned.  

It all worked out and I had an absolute blast.  I'm not sure if it's the most I've ever had to drink at a game, but it was damn close, lol.  Some of the games in the early Palmer/Lewis Era were incredible.  It was exciting to watch them become a relevant team again.  Some of my best memories as a fan came from that time.

Absolutely.  And I am old enough to remember the Sam Wyche-led Bengals.  The innovation on those teams.  It was like they were playing chess while other teams were playing checkers.  It wasn't sustained very long, but damn was it fun.  Ditto the early Palmer years.  We felt like there was no game they didn't have a solid chance of winning.  I am looking forward to seeing what Taylor and company can do with this overhauled offense.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2020, 09:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And then the cheap dirty sob's in Pissburgh destroyed his knee.

WhoDey2 I believe 100% that before that game Cowher had the Dline coach whisper a little something into KVO's ear.

HOF or not, Cowher is still an asshole...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote