Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Remember this day!
Folks, I haven't felt like this for a very long time. I literally leaped out of bed like the gentleman below today. I have a feeling. Call it...a vibe. And I have the freshly cleaned wastebasket ready, even thought to grab a roll of toilet paper, just in case. I'm telling you people, WHO DEY!

Now let's unload some excitement in here!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:14 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Folks, I haven't felt like this for a very long time.  I literally leaped out of bed like the gentleman below today.  I have a feeling.  Call it...a vibe.  And I have the freshly cleaned wastebasket ready, even thought to grab a roll of toilet paper, just in case.  I'm telling you people, WHO DEY!

Now let's unload some excitement in here!

I feel exactly the same way.  I don't have a bad heart or anything, but I am literally shaking as I think about this game.

Time to do something that will calm me down.  Something boring...

Ahhhhh.  Thank God I have a crap ton of lame-ass administrative work to do.  Nothing bores me to tears more than that.  

Come 4pm, I will need a bourbon to calm the nerves...Hey, it worked against the Raiders.

Seriously, Tiger Teeth is right.  Very few of us (victory lap) thought this was possible before the season.  A pretty healthy roster and Joe Burrow exceeding everyone's expectations (except his) has put them square in the fight.

Enjoy this, my Bengal Brothers and Sisters.  This is going to be fun.   

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I feel exactly the same way.  I don't have a bad heart or anything, but I am literally shaking as I think about this game.

Time to do something that will calm me down.  Something boring...

Ahhhhh.  Thank God I have a crap ton of lame-ass administrative work to do.  Nothing bores me to tears more than that.  

Come 4pm, I will need a bourbon to calm the nerves...Hey, it worked against the Raiders.

Seriously, Tiger Teeth is right.  Very few of us (victory lap) thought this was possible before the season.  A pretty healthy roster and Joe Burrow exceeding everyone's expectations (except his) has put them square in the fight.

Enjoy this, my Bengal Brothers and Sisters.  This is going to be fun.   

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Man, you have me even more pumped up!  Just pulled a Jerome Simpson on my wife on my way for more coffee!
[Image: BeneficialShowyArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif]
Reply/Quote
No nerves today which is welcome. Every nerve in me was burnt out last week. Today I can just relax and hope for the best. The players didn’t have that history to fry their nerves, there would be no sense of immense relief of getting that monkey off their back, so they are ready to keep going for it all.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
[Image: joe-burrow.gif]
Reply/Quote
Huge sports day here in Kentucky. Cats v Auburn at 1 for the appetizer before we see Bengals/Titans action at 4. Two biggest NFL fan bases in this state to boot.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No nerves today which is welcome. Every nerve in me was burnt out last week. Today I can just relax and hope for the best. The players didn’t have that history to fry their nerves, there would be no sense of immense relief of getting that monkey off their back, so they are ready to keep going for it all.

Yeah, I am much less nervous today than last week. Winning that first one definitely took a weight off my shoulders,…I imagine most feel like this.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yeah, I am much less nervous today than last week. Winning that first one definitely took a weight off my shoulders,…I imagine most feel like this.

Same here. The monkey is gone & it's gravy from here on out.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:24 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Same here. The monkey is gone & it's gravy from here on out.

I agree, this is all bonus for the season but I still want the Super Bowl!

[Image: pouring-gravy-pouring.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:54 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote:  Just pulled a Jerome Simpson on my wife!
[Image: BeneficialShowyArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif]

Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Let's go! 

[Image: source.gif?cid=790b761108c5b0d24fc9d692d...e.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
[Image: celebrate-kid.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: celebrate-kid.gif]

WTF? LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: WTF? LOL

[Image: embrace-it-brad-pitt.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: [Image: joe-burrow.gif]

(01-22-2022, 12:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Let's go! 

[Image: source.gif?cid=790b761108c5b0d24fc9d692d...e.gif&ct=g]

(01-22-2022, 01:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: celebrate-kid.gif]

That's excitement!

For those of you that are calm, and mellow this morning, I have a gif for you boys. But I am relatively sure it would get me banned. EXCITEMENT! Go back to bed, get back up, and get nervous and excited. You think I like having the pressure of timing my urine pattern just right for this? Now if I have to pee in a trash can again, you can get re-excited!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yeah, I am much less nervous today than last week. Winning that first one definitely took a weight off my shoulders,…I imagine most feel like this.

Yeah Im sort of in the same boat.  I feel like all my energy was focused on ending the drought and not on making the super bowl.  As a fan thats fine, but I sure hope the players dont feel that way.  But why would they?  They didnt suffer through 31 years with no post season wins like some of us in here did
Reply/Quote
I'm so excited I woke up, looked outside and saw snow...SNOW here in South Carolina! It ain't the first time it's snowed here, but it's only the second time since I've lived here, about 8 years now.. On to bad news though..I HATE cold weather and snow, but when I hate things good things happen.. It's kind of counter intuitive, but it's just the way it goes.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:43 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Mellow

Get your mind on the gutter, and post an appropriate gif, I know you have many.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: That's excitement!

For those of you that are calm, and mellow this morning, I have a gif for you boys.  But I am relatively sure it would get me banned.  EXCITEMENT!  Go back to bed, get back up, and get nervous and excited.  You think I like having the pressure of timing my urine pattern just right for this?  Now if I have to pee in a trash can again, you can get re-excited!

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:43 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Mellow

I think this means that he just ordered some weed through the mail for his wife.  

I've been a fan since before the '81 season, so while I missed watching the Paul Brown-era playoff losses (Dad was not a football fan, so we were probably watching roller derby or wrestling), I have been around for every playoff game since. And hands down, this is the calmest I've ever been before a playoff game, especially compared to those I attended.  Last week, walking into PBS, I could have bitten through a tire iron.  But today, I am calm and relaxed.  Ending that 30-year wandering through the wilderness is a large part of that, I suspect.  Apart from that, this team has so overachieved from what I anticipated in August that I can't feel anything about this team but joy and anticipation for the years to come.  

Who Dey
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote