Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renell Wren activated-update
(08-17-2020, 07:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Marcell Dareus

Corey Liuget

Slyvester Williams

All former 1st Rounders.

Darius seems like he could fill the void if what they are looking for is a pure NT guy. 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 08:33 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Darius seems like he could fill the void if what they are looking for is a pure NT guy. 

I must say coming out of College I missed on Williams. Thought he was going to be a stud. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Any specific news on Wren's injury? "appears to be lower leg" is pretty vague.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The depth of the DT position has obviously taken a hit and as fans you hate to see it because it diminishes our teams chances of winning. The sliver lining for me is that essentially a backup DT got hurt and a good rotational player opted out. I’d be way more depressed if Burrow got seriously injured because missing a year could stunt his development and set us back. That coupled with the fact that I didn’t think we’d be serious contenders this year. The years that Palmer and Dalton got injured were devastating because we were legit contenders and you never know how many legit opportunities you have to maximize your window.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 05:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Then Wren goes down, damn.GaahBang Head

It has been unfair to judge our D-line though with how bad our Linebackers have been.

Hopefully no more injuries (knock on wood).

Yeah, and despite my mini-rant, this is happening to every team.  And it will probably happen more this year due to the extended offseason and lack of preseason.  
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 08:33 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Darius seems like he could fill the void if what they are looking for is a pure NT guy. 

Yes, would love to get Darius.

(08-18-2020, 10:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, and despite my mini-rant, this is happening to every team.  And it will probably happen more this year due to the extended offseason and lack of preseason.  

Seems like it.
Reply/Quote