Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep
I tried searching for this but couldn't find anything. Is there a place I can read the breakdown of how Rep works? I can give people rep but unless I'm just not seeing it right I can only give a +1. Other people have given me way more than just +1 so I'm not sure why I'm restricted to just giving +1? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 10:56 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I tried searching for this but couldn't find anything. Is there a place I can read the breakdown of how Rep works? I can give people rep but unless I'm just not seeing it right I can only give a +1. Other people have given me way more than just +1 so I'm not sure why I'm restricted to just giving +1? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

The amount of rep you can give depends on the number of posts you have, so you can only give one until you get more posts.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 11:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The amount of rep you can give depends on the number of posts you have, so you can only give one until you get more posts.

ThumbsUp

Ah ok, thanks! One more question, is there an FAQ section anywhere for this stuff? I tried to search but couldn't find anything but a Rules for posting thread.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 11:05 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Ah ok, thanks! One more question, is there an FAQ section anywhere for this stuff? I tried to search but couldn't find anything but a Rules for posting thread.

Might be in the Help tab at the top of the page right below the BengalsBoard logo, but that's my only guess.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 11:13 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Might be in the Help tab at the top of the page right below the BengalsBoard logo, but that's my only guess.

Thanks again, I'll check it out!
Reply/Quote
Good to see ya, Westcoast!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I can sell you rep points if you're interested. PM me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Since no one went this direction, here is the thread where it is laid out for you: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-USER-LEVELS-COLORS-REP. It's stickied in the subforum this thread is in.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 12:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I can sell you rep points if you're interested.  PM me.

Haha! I was actually trying to figure out how to give more to folks but thanks for the offer.  Wink 
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 12:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Since no one went this direction, here is the thread where it is laid out for you: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-USER-LEVELS-COLORS-REP. It's stickied in the subforum this thread is in.

Thank you!!
Reply/Quote