Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep Suggestion
(12-30-2015, 11:47 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I gave out my first over and over and over and over again rep in this page, to Wyche, to demonstrate the ridiculous nature of the rep function when it is used that way. 

Who did you demonstrate it to?

Johnny Cupcakes Wrote:I don't recall every doing that before, but if I have feel free to point it out.

What kind of loser would stalk click on multiple folk's rep pages to even try to find such a thing. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-30-2015, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who did you demonstrate it to?

Dude, what's up with your reading issues in this thread?  First you accuse me of something that didn't happen, and now you missed the name right before the words "to demonstrate" in my post.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(12-30-2015, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What kind of loser would stalk click on multiple folk's rep pages to even try to find such a thing. 

Oh, I bet I know a couple of people that have tried in the last 10 minutes.
LFG  

(12-30-2015, 11:47 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Congratulations. You have an opinion. Now quit crying about mine.

You're trying to force your opinion on everyone else by changing the rules, which I've already pointed out elsewhere on this thread, and which you know.  So quit trying to act like this is just your opinion.  This is you trying to force your opinion on everyone else.
(12-31-2015, 12:04 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Dude, what's up with your reading issues in this thread?  First you accuse me of something that didn't happen, and now you missed the name right before the words "to demonstrate" in my post.

Oh, I accidentally clicked on Wyche's rep page.

You need help. 

(12-31-2015, 12:12 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: You're trying to force your opinion on everyone else by changing the rules, which I've already pointed out elsewhere on this thread, and which you know.  So quit trying to act like this is just your opinion.  This is you trying to force your opinion on everyone else.

Read this slowly, and let it sink in this time.  

This was me making a suggestion.  Yes, it was a rule change suggestion.  That's what people do when there are rules that they don't like....they suggest alternatives. Now I know you're having trouble with understanding it, but I was merely..making....a......suggestion.  Like I said, feel free to explain why my suggestion is completely bogus, or just keep being defensive about it....whatever. 

This was not an irrational suggestion. You are the only one who thinks so.
LFG  

(12-30-2015, 11:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What kind of loser would stalk click on multiple folk's rep pages to even try to find such a thing. 

(12-31-2015, 12:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I accidentally clicked on Wyche's rep page.

You need help. 

lol....I guess we answered that question.

Stalker...
LFG  

(12-31-2015, 12:26 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: lol....I guess we answered that question.

Stalker...

That would kind of make sense if Wyche were multiple people and you hadn't directed me to the page.

But, yeah; you need help. If anyone thinks otherwise just accidentally click on Wyche's rep page. 

(12-31-2015, 12:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: But, yeah; you need help. If anyone thinks otherwise just accidentally click on Wyche's rep page. 

Says the guy who had more than one account and repped himself with it.  Enjoy your trolling, bfine.
LFG  

(12-31-2015, 12:33 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Says the guy who had more than one account and repped himself with it.  Enjoy your trolling, bfine.

What would make you suggest such a thing, GHB; accident?

(12-31-2015, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: What would make you suggest such a thing, GHB; accident?

Just because multiple people own you and get you all anxious when you're posting, does not make them the same person.
LFG  

(12-31-2015, 12:45 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Just because multiple people own you and get you all anxious when you're posting, does not make them the same person.

Yeah, I'm gonna let you go owner. Good luck with the rep suggestion. 

(12-31-2015, 12:33 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Says the guy who had more than one account and repped himself with it.  Enjoy your trolling, bfine.

But he's the holier than thou one to cast the alt stone upon GHB/WDW/DJS.  He obviously knows more than we do JC.  Better shut up.

BF.  Does my repping his last response mean he's my alt?  I don't know.  You were the one that alerted me to the practice of digging through rep/ post history.  Not sure how that logic works because I don't really care if someone has an alt, have the same opinion of a poster based on their merit rather than their rep and generally DON'T GIVE A **** about internet points.

Also, I'm on your user page right now and don't have pants on in the classical sense.   
So JC, you rep Wyche like 30 times then create a thread about how we shouldn't be able to spam rep?

Is this some weird trolling thing?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
(12-31-2015, 12:55 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: BF.  Does my repping his last response mean he's my alt?  I don't know.  

There's a chance that you may have me confused with someone else.

Not sure where I ever said repping someone makes you their alt.

Others have said that, but best to ignore that and just roll with the cyber-high five.

(12-31-2015, 12:59 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So JC, you rep Wyche like 30 times then create a thread about how we shouldn't be able to spam rep?

It was a "demonstration" 

She puts the lotion in the basket

(12-31-2015, 12:59 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So JC, you rep Wyche like 30 times then create a thread about how we shouldn't be able to spam rep?

That's was afterward I made the thread.  He said that you couldn't do it, and that he didn't see that it wouldn't be an issue.  That was just me showing him that it was possible.

And no, this isn't trolling.  It was a legit suggestion, that I got trolled for by another member.  
LFG  

I will take some of these suggestions and run them by the other mods. Fwiw, I like the idea of not being able to spam rep to a single post, but I don't like the idea of having to "spread rep around". That's one of the many things I like better about these boards.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.