Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep System Update
(01-08-2016, 02:32 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Just be happy this forum allows you to speak your mind... I've been on a couple steeler forums who have blocked bengal fans from the forum for speaking their mind.

There's a reason I post here, and the former board, and that's it.  The Steelers.com forum is a complete joke.
Reply/Quote
This is turning into a smack talk thread.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 09:24 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's how they circle jerk in Jungle Noob. 

Mellow

Hilarious

A swing and a miss!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 10:10 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This is turning into a smack talk thread.

Every thread is a smack thread if you think about it.  
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 12:57 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Every thread is a smack thread if you think about it.  

True.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 12:57 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Every thread is a smack thread if you think about it.  

(01-09-2016, 05:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: True.

Mostly true, but bengal gameday threads exist solely to create an echo chamber of whining.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I don't think I've ever given neg rep at any time.  If I don't like what they are saying, I just Adult up and move on. 

But just between you and me, some of these steAler fans can get quite annoying at times on the Smack forum.  And just once, I would like to neg rep one of them to teach them a lesson.  Mellow   But then I just pull up my Big Boy panties and carry on. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 06:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mostly true, but bengal gameday threads exist solely to create an echo chamber of whining.

This was posted last week. Ha!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote