Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement refs are back
Call on the field: Forward progress stopped. Whistle was blown, then Brown's knees hit the ground.

Call upon Raven challenge: interception

Video of it all:

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvideos%2Fnfl-game-highlights%2F0ap3000000854224%2FEric-Weddle-intercepts-bobbled-ball-pass-intended-for-Antonio-Brown
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You seem salty.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Shoulda been a pick 6, why you complaining?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
So from what I understand is they said he never completed the catch so he wasn't actually down yet. I haven't seen the play so I have no idea, but that's what one of those former official-excuse makers said.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 10:42 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So from what I understand is they said he never completed the catch so he wasn't actually down yet.  I haven't seen the play so I have no idea, but that's what one of those former official-excuse makers said.

I'm assuming that was the refs' line of thinking (they didn't give an explanation with the call), but the initial call was forward progress had stopped.

They overturned 2pt conversion from the Ravens on a replay review a few drives later. His whole upper body was across the line, but they said the elbow you couldn't even see from that angle was down. 

NFL refs are just trash.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 06:17 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm assuming that was the refs' line of thinking (they didn't give an explanation with the call), but the initial call was forward progress had stopped.

They overturned 2pt conversion from the Ravens on a replay review a few drives later. His whole upper body was across the line, but they said the elbow you couldn't even see from that angle was down. 

NFL refs are just trash.

I could see that elbow down just fine.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 1.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 04:17 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Call on the field: Forward progress stopped. Whistle was blown, then Brown's knees hit the ground.

Call upon Raven challenge: interception

Video of it all:

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvideos%2Fnfl-game-highlights%2F0ap3000000854224%2FEric-Weddle-intercepts-bobbled-ball-pass-intended-for-Antonio-Brown
You must be mistaken. Brad and his daddy Lovenuts have proof that the league favors the dam Stoolers.
Reply/Quote