Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replay of the game?
I missed some of the game for church, couldn't stay up for the NFL Network replay. Anyone k owns any format to see the replay of the game. Don't know if ESPN still does instant classics but this one would be a lock.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:13 PM)phil413 Wrote: I missed some of the game for church, couldn't stay up for the NFL Network replay. Anyone k owns any format to see the replay of the game.  Don't know if ESPN still does instant classics but this one would be a lock.

Entire game or highlights?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:17 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Entire game or highlights?

Entire game or abbreviated 2 hour version like they sometimes do.  If possible. 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:27 PM)phil413 Wrote: Entire game or abbreviated 2 hour version like they sometimes do.  If possible. 

I have the entire game with post-game show on DVR but have no clue on how to copy and send.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:27 PM)phil413 Wrote: Entire game or abbreviated 2 hour version like they sometimes do.  If possible. 

Ah. MAYBE YouTube...
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
NFLN usually shows replays at

in the late afternoon, early evenings, and the overnight hours

Now this is a weird week with the Senior Bowl and Pro Bowl both this week. But just watch the schedule, I am sure the game will be replayed

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:34 PM)pally Wrote: NFLN usually shows replays at

in the late afternoon, early evenings, and the overnight hours

Now this is a weird week with the Senior Bowl and Pro Bowl both this week.  But just watch the schedule, I am sure the game will be replayed

If someone sees it on the schedule, would appreciate a post.  I was watching out of state and forgot to set to record the game. I thought of calling my wife, but got so wrapped up in the action that I totally forgot. I really regret not having a full recording. I have rewatched the first Chiefs game numerous times, but this is the one for the ages.

Perhaps CBS or NFL will sell a full tape of the game sometime? Even better than recording, since if I change TV providers I would just lose the recording.
Reply/Quote
The schedule grid shows NFL Network replaying a game at 8:00 EST tonight, and then again at midnight. They do not identify which game will be shown in either time slot, but I'd have to believe they plan to show both games.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The schedule grid shows NFL Network replaying a game at 8:00 EST tonight, and then again at midnight.  They do not identify which game will be shown in either time slot, but I'd have to believe they plan to show both games.

Gosh, I would like to watch game again knowing the outcome. Last night I was like freakin out...
GaahTwitch
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The schedule grid shows NFL Network replaying a game at 8:00 EST tonight, and then again at midnight.  They do not identify which game will be shown in either time slot, but I'd have to believe they plan to show both games.

Thank you!
Reply/Quote

I did see that and saw no team so hoping that's the game, thank you all
Reply/Quote
Watch it on YouTube before they pull it. Click on watch on YouTube.

Reply/Quote

On their site the schedule shows the Bengals game at 8EST.

https://www.nfl.com/network/watch/nfl-network-live?icampaign=net-nav-gnv-nfl_network_cta
Reply/Quote
NFL Game Pass best 100 bucks you will ever spend.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:55 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: NFL Game Pass best 100 bucks you will ever spend.

Agreed.  Especially if you're in C'bus in they decide to show the damn Browns.  Disconnect and yard work all day until the game is available, which is usually by 7PM.

Oh, plus you get the all 22 views later in the week.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:49 PM)Roland Wrote: On their site the schedule shows the Bengals game at 8EST.

https://www.nfl.com/network/watch/nfl-network-live?icampaign=net-nav-gnv-nfl_network_cta

Good info, thanks.

(01-31-2022, 07:00 PM)Roland Wrote: Agreed.  Especially if you're in C'bus in they decide to show the damn Browns.  Disconnect and yard work all day until the game is available, which is usually by 7PM.

Oh, plus you get the all 22 views later in the week.

Hopefully we go on a sustained run of AFCCG/Super Bowl  appearances/wins, and the Browns continue to brown, and we flip the casual Cbus fans to Who Dey fans who demand the Cbus stations carry their beloved Bengals  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

My guide shows Bengals-Chiefs replay at 8:00pm EST on NFL Network.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:32 PM)edindetroit Wrote: Watch it on YouTube before they pull it. Click on watch on YouTube.

Thank you such much. I watched all the key parts again while still up. And will now watch again on the NFL network.
Reply/Quote