Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Bengals apparently keeping the "B" logo
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/1/26/22250693/bengals-keep-same-logo-new-uniforms-2021-per-report?fbclid=IwAR3W1Aw0ExuP6KSpoakViBKcvHOlHPDdTkaIh5ModJKhw3-U3fb4qpoh-UY

Trashhhh if so, the B logo is atrocious
Reply/Quote
Was about to post it lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel like they are getting everyone hyped up over "new uniforms" and its going to end up being a couple minor design tweaks on the current uniforms. My hopes are not high.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2021, 08:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I feel like they are getting everyone hyped up over "new uniforms" and its going to end up being a couple minor design tweaks on the current uniforms. My hopes are not high.

I don’t see that as a problem. Most people’s biggest complaint with the old ones always seemed to be the white panels on the side. Merely doing away with those (and some other very minor tweaks) could be enough.

Glad they’re keeping the B though. I’ve always liked it, and I certainly didn’t want to go back to some of the retro logos a lot of the old timers seem to be pinning for. The B is a clean, modern, sharp logo (and does not stand for “Brown” lol).

I’ve never understood the disdain for it, but I’m glad all my hoodies and hats will still be relevant. Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2021, 08:12 PM)Trademark Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/1/26/22250693/bengals-keep-same-logo-new-uniforms-2021-per-report?fbclid=IwAR3W1Aw0ExuP6KSpoakViBKcvHOlHPDdTkaIh5ModJKhw3-U3fb4qpoh-UY

So we should disregard the B for Bengals the actual  name of team..yor post is is very near sighted 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2021, 08:12 PM)Trademark Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/1/26/22250693/bengals-keep-same-logo-new-uniforms-2021-per-report?fbclid=IwAR3W1Aw0ExuP6KSpoakViBKcvHOlHPDdTkaIh5ModJKhw3-U3fb4qpoh-UY

Not as atrocious as the Offensive Line they're keeping around! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2021, 09:49 PM)GodFather Wrote: Not as atrocious as the Offensive Line they're keeping around! Ninja

... And coaches.

Pretty sure the B stands for Bamboozled too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bummer
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
B is for build.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Everyone knows the B actually stands for Bullish, as in "still bullish on Zac Taylor".

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Oh come on...What even are they doing with this uniform redesign then?
Reply/Quote

easier corporate image to sell than a leaping tiger.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Mike long ago eschewed using a 'C' logo for Cincinnati in case he needed to bounce from the city? There are franchises in all the major sports leagues that use the team name for the logo over the city or state team, but not many (examples, the LA Angels use an A and the Colorado Avalanche use an A). Most logos are either a depiction of the team name (example, the Carolina Panthers have a Panther logo) or representative of the city or state (example, the Chicago Bears use a 'C' logo). This seems to be indicative of most franchises, the Bengals are among the few that use the first letter of the team name.

Anyhow, I'm rambling about non-important stuff. Since the helmet and logo are staying the same, I hope the new jerseys reflect change that we can all appreciate.
Reply/Quote
Imagine having one of Earth's great apex predators as your mascot and you choose the letter B as your logo.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2021, 12:04 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Imagine having one of Earth's great apex predators as your mascot and you choose the letter B as your logo.

Well the Leaping Tiger and Tiger Head logos weren't exactly scary renditions either. If they want to keep the "B", this isn't bad.....

[Image: r9gleirufsg41.png]
Reply/Quote

Well I do not have to get a new tattoo then.  I am not sure what you want?  The B is a solid logo.  The leaping tiger was the most childish, cartoonish thing ever, looked like some 4th grader designed it.  I have few hats with that tiger and never, ever wear them.  All my apparel has the B emblem.
Reply/Quote
I don't know why people don't like the "B" more. It's close, in image, to the striped helmet that everyone loves. 

Maybe it's the stripe pattern? Wonder if anyone on here could do some stripes on the B that look more like the stripes on the helmet?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2021, 12:04 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Imagine having one of Earth's great apex predators as your mascot and you choose the letter B as your logo.

You mean like this...

[Image: 1200px-Boston_Bruins.svg.png]

The Bruins did try an actual bear once though and it was AWFUL lol

[Image: 8093744F-9579-4528-B14C-8CD03455E3DC.jpeg]

Sometimes a simple, clean logo is best.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2021, 01:37 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Everyone knows the B actually stands for Bullish, as in "still bullish on Zac Taylor".

it could also mean "Bearish"  :paul:
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2021, 12:27 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Well I do not have to get a new tattoo then.  I am not sure what you want?  The B is a solid logo.  The leaping tiger was the most childish, cartoonish thing ever, looked like some 4th grader designed it.  I have few hats with that tiger and never, ever wear them.  All my apparel has the B emblem.

I have one hat with the tiger head that I like, but most of my stuff is the B, too. I own nothing with the frolicking tiger.

Reply/Quote