Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Bengals possibly experiment 5th round Uzomah at H - Back (
Umm its not Hewitt he will have to unseat....its Eifert. Eifert is the starting H-Back (Flex TE, TE2, Joker TE whatever you want to call it.) Hewitt is the FB...that got to play some H-Back due to injuries in a few games....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 10:30 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hewitt played extremely well last year theres no Hype behind it... #2 rated FB of all 32 teams last year...  Nothing wrong with a blue collar guy that plays well.

I would give you neg rep for this comment if it was available.

(06-03-2015, 12:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Pretty sure i saw an article that said that at one point.  Could be wrong on the number but is was very high.   Id have to dig for it now...  And im not sure which site it was on.

And im sure you have no problem making stuff up..... As with the last bengals board.. You opinion means very little to me.

But yeah.  Rated 5th by PFF

This was the quote i remembered just apparently not all of it.

that probly coincides with Hill becoming the Lead RB.

Some context here.
There were EIGHT fullbacks who saw 50% (or more) of the snaps in the NFL last year....EIGHT. 8. 
When you move it up to 60% it halves to only FOUR.  Not 32. If 28 of the teams didn't field a player at the position for 60% of their snaps, that says more about the position than the players.

Basically the fullback position is dead. 
Hewitt is a nice little player. He gets plenty of "just enough blocks" but unlike what some users say, he wasn't destroying LBs all year. 
A big boost in his snaps and rating comes from being a TE in college and we used him a good amount as a flex TE. 
Reply/Quote