Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Bengals willing to work with Andy Dalton on trade
(03-11-2020, 12:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Right, Dalton was a good QB and I was pulling for the guy but he's got that cloud of "playoff loser" over his head and if NE thinks he's worth getting you have to assume they're confident that ceiling is on the Bengals, not him.

What is NE going to do if Brady leaves? I will tell you what they will do , they will do what other QB poor teams without any possibility of drafting a replacement do, they will scramble to replace him. Dalton's like the ugly girl at closing time your local bar. No one wants to be seen with her in the light of day but the need is greater than the fear.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 02:30 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: What is NE going to do if Brady leaves? I will tell you what they will do , they will do what other QB poor teams without any possibility of drafting a replacement do, they will scramble to replace him. Dalton's like the ugly girl at closing time your local bar. No one wants to be seen with her in the light of day but the need is greater than the fear.

Nah... Dalton is a right hand, some lotion, and a box of Kleenex. The situation could be better, but it'll do in a pinch.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 11:30 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Kittle is good, Kelce is average.

Eifert is about on-par; Eifert was NOT a good blocker coming out of ND, but he improved his game big time in just a few years, in that department.

I read a PFF stat said he graded out above average as a run blocker, but his pass pro wasn't the best.

Edit: here's the link

https://www.pff.com/news/fantasy-football-metrics-that-matter-travis-kelce
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 02:53 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I read a PFF stat said he graded out above average as a run blocker, but his pass pro wasn't the best.

Edit: here's the link

https://www.pff.com/news/fantasy-football-metrics-that-matter-travis-kelce

Gotcha.

Why you'd have him in to PB is beyond me lol. Have him run routes.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 03:36 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Gotcha.

Why you'd have him in to PB is beyond me lol. Have him run routes.

Lol right, my thoughts exactly.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote