Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Report: Kremlin blackmailing/cultivating Trump for years
Here's the video of Trump pissing all over the people whoring themselves out

[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
[Image: 15894931_1041022646043179_35342665108871...e=58DE8B2F]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(01-11-2017, 11:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What's interesting about this is that Russia/USSR has apparently been in favor of Trump holding office for years. I can't find it anymore, but there were articles about Russian influence on Trump to hold office decades ago. If true, it's interesting to think about.

Does the Simpsons have Russian ties ?

They had Trump as a presidential candidate, a long time ago.

The Russians are controlling our cartoons !

NOW I'm mad !
Tongue
(01-11-2017, 04:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We have now Jumped the Shark. I'm ashamed for all of us.

This is embarrassing no matter how you slice it. 
Another way to look at this, what aren't we talking about because of this bullshit distraction?

Confirmation hearings.

What else?
(01-11-2017, 02:56 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Hahaha.
I certainly hope you all don't believe this.

Yeah... right now I still have serious doubt about that one, too. Especially this whole Michelle hatred motivation seems a bit much.
But in fact I just don't know.

And ironically enough, that exact notion was one Trump used from the beginning. Is Obama a Kenyan. I don't know. I just say... [something implying he is Kenyan]. Ted cruz an illegitimate candidate? Don't know. The father of Ted Cruz involved in the Kennedy association? Don't know. Is Hillary a criminal, don't know. Is that muslim golden star wife not allowed to talk, don't know. Were there 6 million illegal votes? I don't know, I just say it, you prove me wrong or shut up. Who is David Duke? What's real, what's false, what can't I say and imply or doubt and deny? All I know is what's on the internet. I'm just asking. You tell me, I don't know.

And now we don't know either. And he's simply on the other side of his own kind of story. Not that I applaud it if it turns out to be untrue. Not that I'd like it. But it still feels kind of self-inflicted. That's the spirits that he cited. And the trend he rode into the sunset.
Which is a golden opportunity to end.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I'm too much of a germaphobe.

Except urine is sterile. Your cellphone, a doorknob, and money all have more germs.
the WSJ identified the author of the report (sorry 4CHAN) as 52 year old former M16 Christopher Steele, who operates a security firm in London and is known as having credible information within the intelligence community. The WSJ tried to reach out to him weeks ago and he wouldn't comment. His business partner said they wouldn't confirm or deny their firm compiled the information.

He's now apparently in hiding over fear of a Russian response to him and his family.

http://www.businessinsider.com/christopher-steele-brit-behind-trump-dossier-terrified-for-his-safety-2017-1
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-12-2017, 07:58 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah... right now I still have serious doubt about that one, too. Especially this whole Michelle hatred motivation seems a bit much.
But in fact I just don't know.

And ironically enough, that exact notion was one Trump used from the beginning. Is Obama a Kenyan. I don't know. I just say... [something implying he is Kenyan]. Ted cruz an illegitimate candidate? Don't know. The father of Ted Cruz involved in the Kennedy association? Don't know. Is Hillary a criminal, don't know. Is that muslim golden star wife not allowed to talk, don't know. Were there 6 million illegal votes? I don't know, I just say it, you prove me wrong or shut up. Who is David Duke? What's real, what's false, what can't I say and imply or doubt and deny? All I know is what's on the internet. I'm just asking. You tell me, I don't know.

And now we don't know either. And he's simply on the other side of his own kind of story. Not that I applaud it if it turns out to be untrue. Not that I'd like it. But it still feels kind of self-inflicted. That's the spirits that he cited. And the trend he rode into the sunset.
Which is a golden opportunity to end.

Bingo. 

But its not just Trump.  Its a favorite tool of the right wing noise machine.  I've talked about it before and there have been a multitude of articles written on the "Just asking" method of getting a rumor/falsehood out there.

Edit: To take it a bit further: When Obama didn't release his birth certificate "fast enough" for his accusers (Trump being one of them) the lie carried further and further and deeper and deeper into the parts of society that believed it anyway even when they were shown to be wrong. But they kept "just asking" and "wondering"...and the lie lives on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
"It is for the people to make up their own minds as to the truth"

-Donald Trump 

In a series of tweets on 1/5/17
(01-12-2017, 10:31 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: "It is for the people to make up their own minds as to the truth"

-Donald Trump 

In a series of tweets on 1/5/17

Unless he tells them what is the truth and what is a lie.

Hilarious
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
politics in the 90s: Conservative witch hunt ending in "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

politics in the teens: British intelligence reports lead to conservative leader saying "I didn't get peed on by hookers."
If this is remotely true then it's probably grounds for a being tried for treason. If his administration tanks and his approval rating goes into the shitter in the first 18 months, I look for Congressional Republicans to turn on him like hyenas. No way they'll want him around their necks when midterms arrive.

Plus they's get Pence into the WH, which removes any wild card from the equation and gives them someone exactly like themselves to work with.
[Image: 16105614_1857471181135771_98696189805030...e=591F1597]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Hacking is bad.
(01-12-2017, 11:40 AM)samhain Wrote: If this is remotely true then it's probably grounds for a being tried for treason.  If his administration tanks and his approval rating goes into the shitter in the first 18 months, I look for Congressional Republicans to turn on him like hyenas.  No way they'll want him around their necks when midterms arrive.  

Plus they's get Pence into the WH, which removes any wild card from the equation and gives them someone exactly like themselves to work with.

I think he resigns in the first two years. But even before GoldenGate I thought that was the plan.

I don't think he intended to win, but he did and then he had to figure a way out. He put Pence in to keep the GOP quiet long enough for him to appoint his buddies in positions of power. He'll stay in long enough to get what he wants (plus his name in the history books), then he'll resign next year citing whatever is the safest way out (needing to get back to his business, not wanting to be a distraction, etc).
(01-12-2017, 12:59 PM)Benton Wrote: I think he resigns in the first two years. But even before GoldenGate I thought that was the plan.

I don't think he intended to win, but he did and then he had to figure a way out. He put Pence in to keep the GOP quiet long enough for him to appoint his buddies in positions of power. He'll stay in long enough to get what he wants (plus his name in the history books), then he'll resign next year citing whatever is the safest way out (needing to get back to his business, not wanting to be a distraction, etc).

What makes you think that? Dude's tried to run for president for like 30 years. Now he's finally done it. I don't think he quits. He may not run for a 2nd term, but I don't see him quitting.
(01-12-2017, 12:05 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Here's the video of Trump pissing all over the first amendment

Mellow
(01-12-2017, 01:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What makes you think that? Dude's tried to run for president for like 30 years. Now he's finally done it. I don't think he quits. He may not run for a 2nd term, but I don't see him quitting.

I don't know if he will quit, but I don't think he will make it through the whole term. If he does quit, it would be on 21 January, 2019, so that Pence can have two terms after.

Within an hour of him taking office, there will be a brief filed in federal court saying he is in violation of the Constitution due to the emoluments clause. Guaranteed.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(01-12-2017, 01:17 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What makes you think that? Dude's tried to run for president for like 30 years. Now he's finally done it. I don't think he quits. He may not run for a 2nd term, but I don't see him quitting.
He's used to getting his way. He won't now nearly as much as he thinks he will.

In his private business he could do that sort of stuff. If he was having a property dispute, he settled it by burying the other guy in legal fees. If he was having a labor issue, he just imported cheaper workers. If something wasn't working, he took the tax break and moved on to the next project.

He can't do that as president. He can't make Mexico pay for a wall (and now that he's asking Congress to pay for it, he's going to catch criticism). He can't balance the budget by outsourcing the federal government. He can't shrug off healthcare reform (or the trillion dollar repeal) and say it's someone else's problem.

Being president isn't just smiling for cameras and grabbing women by the *****. It's not all angry tweets and golden showers. It's a lot of diplomacy and responsibility, two things I don't think he has any interest in. I think he wants the asterisk by his name, the spot in the history book. He doesn't care anything for the actual tasks.