Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Orange jerseys will be the Bengals new primary jerseys
[Image: 0-BD435-F4-03-FF-451-B-97-A5-3267-A84-DD0-D2.jpg]

I love this change seeing how tigers are usually orange with black stripes anyways. I realize this article was from March though but don't think anyone mentioned it
Reply/Quote
Wow that’s a big change. Makes sense with being the Bengals and all. As long as they don’t screw the jerseys up I like the idea. Thanks for sharing even if old. I definitely missed it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully the new orange still looks good. I loved our orange jerseys. I remember a time when we were like 11-0 in then or something lol. This must be the advanced analytics Taylor has been talking about. All we needed was to switch to orange... super bowl babay!
Reply/Quote
Sounds good to me. Makes the black kit more special.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I'm good with this move. Who dey!
Reply/Quote
I like that they are keeping the all black as the alternate.

We will see how the orange ones look. Probably my fave uni's were the ones in 88-89 when I became a fan.
Reply/Quote
Not a fan of the decision. One constant in the franchise's history has been the black jersey as the primary home gear. Plus the black jersey really makes the helmet stand out.
Reply/Quote
Boy, we have the potential for some ugly combos if they don't wear black pants with those. If they go orange or white pants, that orange jersey doesn't look as good. The orange jersey/black pants are my favorite.
Reply/Quote
Sounds great to me!
Reply/Quote
I like the black.
Reply/Quote
Not digging this move because I have never liked the orange jerseys.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Come on orange jerseys with black pants!! I agree with the earlier poster that the white pants are a bad choice with orange jerseys.
Reply/Quote
All these "reports" and "possible" garbage. Just release the new ones and be done with it.

Nothing against the OP, though. Just this long drawn out.
Reply/Quote
[Image: orange-killing-me-smalls-shirt.main.jpeg...q=60&nr=15]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2021, 01:31 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Not a fan of the decision.  One constant in the franchise's history has been the black jersey as the primary home gear.  Plus the black jersey really makes the helmet stand out.

x2.

I hate being negative about this, but I've never been a fan of orange jerseys.

Oh well. Guess I'll get used to it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Haven't won a SB with black as the primary jersey. Screw tradition, why not try something different.
Reply/Quote
[Image: dbgh5gb.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 220px-Orange_Is_the_New_Black_Season_5.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2021, 04:35 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Not digging this move because I have never liked the orange jerseys.

(04-17-2021, 09:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: x2.

(04-18-2021, 04:40 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 220px-Orange_Is_the_New_Black_Season_5.jpg]

You have nothing to fear, friends. Nothing at all.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2021, 09:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: x2.

I'm with you... Tigers are orange with black stripes and all, but a uniform isn't supposed to look like the mascot. Our helmets alone do that. Honestly I was hoping the orange jerseys would be replaced by some sort of throwback. I hate the orange, but I'm probably not the demographic they're going after in sales anyway.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote