Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repped Posts
At the mothership, when you received rep, you could click on it and it would take you to the comment that you made. Here, when you click on it, it just takes you to the thread. Is there anyway that it can be made so that it shows the post that was repped?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 12:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: At the mothership, when you received rep, you could click on it and it would take you to the comment that you made.  Here, when you click on it, it just takes you to the thread.  Is there anyway that it can be made so that it shows the post that was repped?

Click on the highlighted part of the rep that says "Johnny Cupcakes post" and it will take you to the post that was repped.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 12:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Click on the highlighted part of the rep that says "Johnny Cupcakes post" and it will take you to the post that was repped.

What a pointless thread made by me, I guess. Thanks for the explanation.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 12:15 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What a pointless thread made by me, I guess.  Thanks for the explanation.

Meh, I didn't know you could do that either.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 12:15 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What a pointless thread made by me, I guess.  Thanks for the explanation.

Nah, not pointless. I'm kind of glad that you asked the question, as I now know, too.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote