Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Republican Leadership and Problem Solving
Sad 
Non stop whining and crying from the right coming from the party leader all the way down to the average Fox viewer about how bad things are in our country and around the world and all these problems we are facing.

So you already know they have solution after solution lined up to solve all of these problems, right?

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/21/1221040449/118th-congress-to-be-the-most-unproductive-in-decades

“The House has voted 749 times this year, but passed just 27 bills that have become law. That makes this Congress the least productive in decades.”

Least productive congress in decades…. You know, the legislative body controlled by republicans.

Generally at the jobs I’ve ever held. The employees who are least productive don’t get rewarded with promotions and more responsibilities. They get fired.

Why in the world should I want to reward this party with more authority and responsibility?
Reply/Quote
Those numbers aren't a surprise. It kind of feels like most Republicans run on the platform of "our government isn't working. Elect me, and I'll prove it!", and then they do prove it - by doing ****-all except blow dog whistles and clutch their pearls.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote