Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republican candidate 'body-slams' Guardian reporter in Montana
(05-26-2017, 04:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do you know for sure?

I mean no one has said he isn't under investigation except DJT himself.

We don't know.

Probably not...maybe not...but not definitively not.

Comey assured him that he wasn't when Trump called him.

Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(05-26-2017, 05:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I think the pols were wrong for the election because many people wouldn't admit they were going to vote for Trump.  In general I'd agree that polling is about as reliable, on most topics, as it has been in the past.

(05-26-2017, 05:56 PM)Benton Wrote: I'd disagree with the bold.

Using Trump and swing states as an example, he outperformed in many of those states far above polling. I've seen his average margin in Utah at +10, but he ended up at +19. Ohio was +2, he was +9. It's less that overall polling was wrong (it was) and more that overall polling failed more noticeably in some aspects. It wasn't like a few of the pollsters missed here and there... the majority of pollsters using a variety of methods were in error. They couldn't account for nonresponse bias on the scale that it keeps growing as more people become join the ranks of uneducated and poor.

For Ohio, I see a couple of polls put him at +5 and +7 near the end, and it looks like he was +8.1. What's interesting I that Clinton's result was pretty spot on, but it looks like what we saw is what SSF was stating, that people were saying they were voting for someone else. Likely Stein or Johnson. In Utah we see the same thing, Clinton is pretty much matching the polls, but folks that said they were voting McMullin ended up voting for Trump. So I'm not sure if we're looking at nonresponse bias, or if we are looking at people lying/changing their minds last minute. I think the idea that a third party/independent vote is a wasted vote may have done more to propel Trump to victory than anything else.

I was looking at RCP for my polling information on this, in case you want to check it out.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-26-2017, 06:59 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Comey assured him that he wasn't when Trump called him.

Ninja

Well since DJT never lies....

Mellow 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Sorry I didn't have time to read this whole thing, but I was kind of in the middle of the development of the story...lol

I was not there, but a friend of mine on Twitter got ahold of screenshots, from reporters texting to home base about the action going down.
I had the JOYOUS pleasure of sending these shots directly to Mark Wicks, who could only say..."Unreal....".
As soon as Jacobs Tweeted the issue, I sent that out.
It really threw Mark off of his game for a bit, as he had a Facebook Live Town Hall just 30 minutes afterwards.
I was also happy that evening that Nicolas Sarwark retweeted some of my tweets.

So, fun stuff.
Gianforte is a total douche, trust me.
I've been dug into this enough to know.
Quist is pretty clueless and was running on nostalgia and East/West coast donations.
A lot of "Dark Money" in this election.
Over $12 million spent between the D & R campaigns and Less than $12,000 on the Libertarian one.
We feel accomplished and will be on to campaign a race in El Paso and one in Utah.
Yeeeeha !!
(05-26-2017, 10:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well since DJT never lies....

Mellow 

You sir, are just anti-Trump!

He would NEVER lie about calling the FBI to find out if he was being investigated or to ask them to stop investigating his buds.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(05-27-2017, 01:13 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: You sir, are just anti-Trump!

He would NEVER lie about calling the FBI to find out if he was being investigated or to ask them to stop investigating his buds.

et tu Brute?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]