Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans Renege on Balanced Budget
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ijr.com/2017/01/774605-gop-senate-rejects-rand-pauls-amendment-to-balance-budget/amp/

They are in such a hurry to smash Obama-care.
How the hell is adding $9.75 trillion to the budget a good thing ?

God bless Rand Paul for having the sack to push the issue and be a man of substance.

I will also say that I'm impressed with Cruz and Rubio getting onboard.
(01-11-2017, 08:14 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/ijr.com/2017/01/774605-gop-senate-rejects-rand-pauls-amendment-to-balance-budget/amp/

They are in such a hurry to smash Obama-care.
How the hell is adding $9.75 trillion to the budget a good thing ?

God bless Rand Paul for having the sack to push the issue and be a man of substance.

I will also say that I'm impressed with Cruz and Rubio getting onboard.

I had the pleasure of watching nearly all of the Tillerson hearing today.  Rubio definitely won points in my book.  How the hell that guy got beat out by the asshat-elect...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
And people keep voting for these people! I guess it's easy to be ballsy when your supported by the biggest idiots this country can offer.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Balanced budget, schmalenced smudget!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-11-2017, 08:53 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I had the pleasure of watching nearly all of the Tillerson hearing today.  Rubio definitely won points in my book.  How the hell that guy got beat out by the asshat-elect...

Rubio has been all over the map, in the past.
A friend of mine and I were discussing it and we decided he finally ended up on the right path, by process of elimination.
Hilarious
(01-11-2017, 11:41 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Rubio has been all over the map, in the past.
A friend of mine and I were discussing it and we decided he finally ended up on the right path, by process of elimination.
Hilarious

[Image: funnel.gif]
I expect massive TEA Party protests to materialize any moment now.