Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess which player has the top selling jersey?
Yeah, the fans do care.

A West Point grad and war hero who happens to be Hispanic...and "racist white America" is buying his jersey.
If a black player performed the same gesture as Big Al, his jersey would have been the best seller as well.

This fake racism is nauseating.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/09/25/alejandro-villanueva-is-nfls-top-selling-jersey-since-standing-for-anthem.html
I guess football fans have another rag to idolize now.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
And now they all think he weak and a traitor for his statement on what happened.

Whatever.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
“People that are taking a knee are not saying anything negative about the military, they’re not saying anything negative about the flag, they’re just trying to protest the fact that there are some injustices in America.”

Hmm, doesn't seem like he agrees with Trump on this one. So how do the ultra-patriots wrap their heads around this? Was he held at gunpoint by the PC police and/or the high-powered democrat Rooney family and forced to pretend he didn't find kneeling for the flag reprehensible? What the hell does some Army guy know compared to a winner like Trump?

What say you?

Whatever it is, just keep booing and screaming and whining about your feelings being hurt during the National Anthem. Lord knows that isn't disrespectful and asinine.
Kaep's jersey was a top seller after he started kneeling. Stuff like this tends to happen.

All in all, his football story itself seems really good, so I'm glad he's getting the recognition.

I just find it funny that people are spending the money on him under a false narrative of him being against the protests and not because of his story. They couldn't have cared less before.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]