Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rest Of Season Rankings- D/SPT?
Currently, I have the Saints D/SPT because my D/SPT was on a bye.

On the league page. free agent defenses projected to score higher than the Saints this week are the Bengals, Seahawks, Falcons, Chiefs, Chargers, Bears, Steelers, Jags, Lions, Titans, Redskins, Panthers, and Jets.

The Steelers and the Chargers are the only teams projected to score more points than the Saints the rest of the year.

However, in one of my fantasy sites, it has the Saints ranked ahead of the Steelers and the Chargers for the rest of the year. The other site has the Steelers ranked second for the rest of the year, the Saints 16th, and the Chargers 21st.

What should I do?

Stream the Bengals for this week and then just pick up another team if they're ranked higher that week?

Am I overthinking this? lol I know it's not that much of a point difference but this league is my best friends, so it's for pride, dignity, and glory.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Pick the D that is against the worst scoring offense.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:56 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Pick the D that is against the worst scoring offense.

Jets give up the most points, so Bengals.

Good call ThumbsUp

They did just sign Flacco.  Do you think that matters?

Edit: Just saw this:

Quote:
  • The Jets traded for Joe Flacco and… aren’t going to use him? The current plan with Zach Wilson injured is to start Mike White, while Flacco is the backup. That might be a temporary measure – it’s hard to slot a new QB into a system in just a week – but until Flacco starts, the Jets are still a great DST target.
Reply/Quote