Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rest in Peace Prince
http://www.tmz.com/

This is crazy, another lost.
Reply/Quote
RIP. Saw him in Louisville about a year ago at the Palace. It was awesome.
Reply/Quote
Yeah just posted in Klotsch about this. 

Are they saying its prince?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I have seen a ton of live shows in my life, but never Prince.

Sometimes the greatest musicians are not the greatest showmen, but from everything i have ever heard Price put on an amazing live show. Not seeing him live was one of my big regrets.
Reply/Quote
https://www.yahoo.com/news/princes-death--live-reaction-on-the-pop-stars-reported-passing-170445685.html

I feel old today
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When Doves Cry........RIP Prince, one heck of a musician.   Would have loved to see him live. 

2016 has been brutal for musicians.  Lemmy, Bowie, Henley, The Hag, among others.  This year just sucks. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 02:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: When Doves Cry........RIP Prince, one heck of a musician.   Would have loved to see him live. 

2016 has been brutal for musicians.  Lemmy, Bowie, Henley, The Hag, among others.  This year just sucks. 

It is the year the music died
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 03:01 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It is the year the music died

is the levi dry?
Reply/Quote
R.I.P.

My god, who's going to be next?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
R.I.P. Prince.

I was never a big fan of his music. But I appreciated his musical ability and performance skills. He was also a guy who kept a quiet personal life. You don't see that much anymore.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 02:59 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: When Doves Cry........RIP Prince, one heck of a musician.   Would have loved to see him live. 

I think you meant Frey and not Henley. I hope so anyway! But right on brotha. 2016 has been brutal for entertainers. Sad
Reply/Quote
Cripes, 57. Too damn young. Wasn't a huge fan, but even if you didn't buy his CDs or watch his movies in the '80s, you felt his presence.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Watch his solo towards the end, the dude could play some guitar!

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 06:03 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: I think you meant Frey and not Henley. I hope so anyway! But right on brotha. 2016 has been brutal for entertainers. Sad

Oh, yep.....Sorry! My bad.  Glen Frey, was who I was thinking of. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I was hoping this wouldn't be involved.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/princes-autopsy-will-be-conducted-on-friday-reportedly-suffered-drug-overdose-days-before-death/ar-BBs6rbB?li=BBnb7Kz
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 11:05 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I was hoping this wouldn't be involved.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/princes-autopsy-will-be-conducted-on-friday-reportedly-suffered-drug-overdose-days-before-death/ar-BBs6rbB?li=BBnb7Kz

I'm hoping drugs aren't involved and if they are I'm hoping it's some drug interaction and not recreational type thing. 

I'm tired of drugs being the cause of death for celebrities and family members and friends.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 11:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Watch his solo towards the end, the dude could play some guitar!

I was never really a fan of Prince's music, but I always had a respect for his incredible talent. 
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 02:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/news/princes-death--live-reaction-on-the-pop-stars-reported-passing-170445685.html

I feel old today

Is ok, you will feel the same way tomorrow there ya ole Crypt Keeper... Ninja  Hilarious

2016 can suck it as far as I am concerned.
Reply/Quote
Yes it's true, the purple one was a fantastic guitarist yet many people weren't aware of it (outside of musicians) because being the ultimate musician he was he never made a "guitar record." (at least not for public consumption, here's hoping there's one in the vaults though) It was just another instrument mostly used for color in his music. But man, when the dude let it rip..wow. Not to mention he could play so many different styles and made it look and sound so effortless. And who knows.. maybe it was, because it sure appeared he was making it all up right in front of you.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote