Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rest in Peace Prince
It really is a shame that Prince never played Hendrix in a movie.

I think he could have done an excellent job.

Both in his soulful playing and being a soft spoken artist there were some slight similarities.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This one reeaally sucks. I've loved that guy since my dad bought 1999 for me on cassette when I was little. 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 09:38 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It really is a shame that Prince never played Hendrix in a movie.

I think he could have done an excellent job.

Both in his soulful playing and being a soft spoken artist there were some slight similarities.
 I couldn't agree more!
Reply/Quote
I was just thinking about Prince just now and really became saddened by the thought that we will never get to hear anything new from him.

Earlier today, I was listening to "777-9311" by The Time, how the music in that song is just, I don't know the word I'm looking for here, it's really good that's all there is to it. That song was written by Prince and you can hear the genius in his music even though it was written for someone else, it blows my mind.

Through the 90's, Princes music wasn't all that great in my opinion but some of the new stuff he had put out recently was really good. It felt like he was getting back to the Funk from the 70's and 80's and I wanted more.

Now I hear that there's a criminal investigation, I thought I heard that there was foul play involved. I hope that's not true because I will be royaly pissed if someone of a group of someone's had something to do with his death.

Prince was only 57 years old, he had so much more to give to the world.
Reply/Quote
I was hoping it wouldn't be this. But I think we all saw this coming:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/medical-examiner-prince-died-of-fentanyl-overdose/ar-BBtNyb1?li=BBnb7Kz
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote