Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return TV Blackout For Colts at Bengals
Bengals are so bad, just bring back the TV Blackouts. I've stopped watching the Reds last few years for being just awful. Looks like have to add Bengals. Too bad Cincinnati doesn't have a Pro Team worth watching. Oh, Bengals may get a win against Colts, maybe. The 3 road games with Jaguars, Titans and Broncos will be 3-7 record. Team will be hard pressed to get 6 wins like last year. Could be more like 4 or 5. Then I guess we are suppose to get all excited about another draft, OH BOY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Well the cyclones still have dollar beer night!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we're gonna turn back the clock, then let's go all out:

[Image: 636341167834457372-cindc5bk-5iazsv8pl78t...iginal.jpg]

It's so disheartening. This season will amount to nothing. The future is intertwined with the Brown family, who knw shit about winning football. What the **** is there to do?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 12:36 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If we're gonna turn back the clock, then let's go all out:

It's so disheartening.  This season will amount to nothing.  The future is intertwined with the Brown family, who knw shit about winning football.  What the **** is there to do?

Is he saying, "Oh crap I swallowed my chew"?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 12:11 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals are so bad, just bring back the TV Blackouts.   I've stopped watching the Reds last few years for being just awful.  Looks like have to add Bengals.  Too bad Cincinnati doesn't have a Pro Team worth watching. Oh, Bengals may get a win against Colts, maybe.  The 3 road games with Jaguars, Titans and Broncos will be 3-7 record.  Team will be hard pressed to get 6 wins like last year. Could be more like 4 or 5.  Then I guess we are suppose to get all excited about another draft, OH BOY.

Wasn't the purpose of the blackouts to incentivize going to the games? So wouldn't you want the blackout to be lifted so the stadium stays more empty, further proving to Mike Brown that people aren't coming to the game because spending $50+ dollars a ticket to watch a bad team isn't justified?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
That lil "power" button on your remote is your own personal blackout.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 12:38 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Is he saying, "Oh crap I swallowed my chew"?

No, he's whistling for a taxi to get him out of Cincy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 12:36 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If we're gonna turn back the clock, then let's go all out:

It's so disheartening.  This season will amount to nothing.  The future is intertwined with the Brown family, who knw shit about winning football.  What the **** is there to do?

Man, those Starter jackets are just straight-up junior high summarized for me.
Reply/Quote