Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of the Shuffle....
Did anyone else catch it when Higgins scored against Cleveland, he started doing the Ickey Shuffle? It didn't last long because Boyd and Johnson ran up and grabbed him, but I thought it was a great thing for a rookie to pay homage to a Bengal great.
Reply/Quote
I thought it was Deion Sanders' lil dance. Whatever it was it was better than Jeremy Hill's whip nay nay or whatever.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Idk what the dance was, but I love the way he powered into the end zone through multiple defenders. He’s a badass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 11:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk what the dance was, but I love the way he powered into the end zone through multiple defenders. He’s a badass.

It wasn't quite the same, but shades of AJ's TD against the Ravens in 2018 on TNF; to this day, I don't know how he caught that and how he scored.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm just here to say thank you Teeggins for replacing Ross once and for all.
Reply/Quote
Tee is our second best receiver, and I think in 2 years he will be our number 1.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 11:28 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Tee is our second best receiver, and I think in 2 years he will be our number 1.

Agreed. He is already way ahead of where Boyd was as a rookie.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 11:34 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Agreed. He is already way ahead of where Boyd was as a rookie.

I think Boyd and Tee are great building blocks and consistent WR. We can fill around them with some speed WR and decent receiving tight end, we should he okay. No need to spend high dollars or high picks on these, I think Burrow can get it done with these two and some supports around them. 
Reply/Quote
I'm hopeful the emergence of Tee and Boyd's continued success means round one of the '21 draft results in an OL being picked. Burrow's former WR connection at LSU might be available in the Bengal's draft range & I'd hate for them to pass on a good OL just because the WR is available.
Reply/Quote
He was Gittin' Higgy Wit it
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 12:10 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm hopeful the emergence of Tee and Boyd's continued success means round one of the '21 draft results in an OL being picked. Burrow's former WR connection at LSU might be available in the Bengal's draft range & I'd hate for them to pass on a good OL just because the WR is available.

Chase will be gone by the time we pick. If we win a few games down the stretch once the schedule eases up we’ll probably end up near the 8-10 range.

Reply/Quote
As others said, I don't think that was the Icky Shuffle, more of Deion's dance. Regardless, loved that play.

Tee is going to be special for us IMO.

Heck, dude is already special. Has to be one of the top rookie WR's in the NFL right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 08:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: As others said, I don't think that was the Icky Shuffle, more of Deion's dance. Regardless, loved that play.

Tee is going to be special for us IMO.

Heck, dude is already special. Has to be one of the top rookie WR's in the NFL right now.

I saw a lot of Seattle games last season, and Tee's played a lot like DK Metcalf was this time last year. He's played better than several of the guys taken ahead of him this year. Burrow was a given, but Higgins was my favorite pick this past draft. He's lived up to it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 08:25 PM)jason Wrote: I saw a lot of Seattle games last season, and Tee's played a lot like DK Metcalf was this time last year. He's played better than several of the guys taken ahead of him this year. Burrow was a given, but Higgins was my favorite pick this past draft. He's lived up to it.

I thought it would take Tee a little longer to get this good, he sure has lived up to his Draft status and that was one heck of a
deep Draft for WR's. Looking back I like most of our picks in the last Draft, have liked Wilson and the ADG picks who have played
decent, namely Wilson. Adeniji didn't look too bad last game either, but yeah, Tee has been fantastic so far.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 08:25 PM)jason Wrote: I saw a lot of Seattle games last season, and Tee's played a lot like DK Metcalf was this time last year. He's played better than several of the guys taken ahead of him this year. Burrow was a given, but Higgins was my favorite pick this past draft. He's lived up to it.

I wanted Pittman and so far Tee looks way better.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 09:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wanted Pittman and so far Tee looks way better.

I wasn't pounding the table for Tee... Just really damn excited when we ended up getting him.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 08:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I thought it would take Tee a little longer to get this good, he sure has lived up to his Draft status and that was one heck of a
deep Draft for WR's. Looking back I like most of our picks in the last Draft, have liked Wilson and the ADG picks who have played
decent, namely Wilson. Adeniji didn't look too bad last game either, but yeah, Tee has been fantastic so far.

Yeah... I'd like to see more of Wilson on D. Outside of Jesse Bates, I think he's shown the most promise in his limited time on the field. I'd never heard of him til we got him.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 09:58 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... I'd like to see more of Wilson on D. Outside of Jesse Bates, I think he's shown the most promise in his limited time on the field. I'd never heard of him til we got him.

I knew about Wilson, better being from Wyoming lol

Wanted Wilson in the mid rounds along with ADG, I think we nailed it with both guys. I think we nailed it with the first 5 picks.

Very good Draft, just takes time with rookies but you couldn't ask for more out of these guys honestly.

All have been great considering the lack of Preseason and them being rookies.
Reply/Quote