Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning Animosity to where it belongs
(05-12-2021, 01:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I agree with most everything you said.

Except **** Trevor Lawrence.
with his 66.6% accuracy rating

[Image: 5131296.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 04:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: with his 66.6% accuracy rating

[Image: 5131296.jpg]

I'm just still butthurt that he out ran a bunch of OSU defenders in that playoff game a couple years back. Or was that last year? This whole year has felt like a decade and today did not help.
Reply/Quote
Beat Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 07:24 PM)Destro Wrote: Beat Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

[Image: th?id=OIP.KW2Kdy5iDOZ-oUNTa3qtGgHaEK&pid...=279&h=158]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2021, 01:40 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This off-season has certainly been the most divisive off-season I can remember in my life as a Bengal fan.

I know I certainly was at the forefront of one of the biggest debates and while I still have my view of things, it is time to put that all behind us and move forward as fans of the same team.

Let us return to our dislike of:

San Francisco for beating us twice in the Super Bowl... screw you Montana...just screw you buddy.

New York Jets for well just being the Jets... and Mark Sanchez beating us in the 2009 playoffs. Damn butt fumbler.

Las Vegas Raiders for leaving Oakland and Bo Jackson's hip and the curse that has followed.

Detroit Lions for their terrible field and the end of Ki-Jana Carter's career.

Denver Broncos for the fluke TD of Brandon Stokely in 2009... lucky SOB...

Chicago Bears for the shirtless heart attack in progress fans sitting around in 0 degrees stuffing sausages down their throat, and Andy Dalton's revenge game.

Minnesota Vikings for stealing Zimmer away and breaking the hearts of all the fans, the D hasn't been the same since.

Kansas City Chiefs for drafting Mahomes and making the John Ross pick just look that much worse.

Los Angeles Chargers for making me type Los Angeles not San Diego where you know you damn well belong. For the playoff loses and the punchable face of Phillip Rivers and of course for Dan Fouts being a total douche on the air covering Bengals' games because he got a little cold in a playoff game one year... suck it up wuss.

Jacksonville Jaguars for Jalen Ramsey being a punk and making A.J. Green UFC his ass to the ground. That's it though since the hate is very limited here as they have Trevor Lawrence and he is amazing and the hate will be limited for this team.

Green Bay Packers for having Brett Favre and his dick pics then Aaron Rodgers and just always being so damn good... seriously, how about a losing season once in awhile guys. Oh, A-Aron is leaving... there is hope... until Jordan Love ends up MVP, then screw you cheeseheads.

And of course....the big trifecta of total asshatery.

Cleveland Browns Baker Mayfield is like that little turd in the bowl that won't flush no matter how many times you flush the bowl. Just keeps popping up with a dumb ass smile going look at me, look at me. Myles Garret out there denting heads with helmets and of course roid raging like a maniac. But let's remember, Browns being Browns... fat ass greaseball fans eating milk bones during games and wondering why they are all out of shape and single. So pathetic that Bud Light felt bad enough to give you free beer for a single win....

Baltimore Ravens murder, drugs and overacting. No, I'm not talking about the wire, I'm talking about the Lewis' twins from the Ravens and their favorite past times. The ceremonial circle jerk around the league as Ray Lewis came onto the field and the Raven fans all simultaneously creamed their crack covered pants was sickening. The only thing worse is the smug look from Harbaugh who looks like a guy that smells his own farts and comments on how nice and amazing they are... To think, this team actually made people think Joe Flacco was an elite QB

Pittsburgh Steelers this one is going to be a long one. Kimo Voncheapshot, Hines Ward you degenerate asshat, Tomlin's shit eating grin, Cowher's and his we dey chant, Ben throwing picks and raping chicks, Joey Porter starting shit and getting a flag thrown on Pacman, Ryan Shazier spearing people over and over till he speared himself out of the league, and of course the worst fanbase on the planet filled with lying, cheating, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit people. Down 14 and Ben throws another pick, "Here we go Steelers, here we go." Seriously, why hasn't this cult gone Jonestown yet and helped save the gene pool of humanity. Oh, and Ken Anderson's neck is still messed up from the cheap tactics these guys were doing in the 70's and 80's but that's just good hard nosed football. When some other team hits hard... it's cheap and dirty.

So, with all that I hope that we can move on from the issues of the past few months and find new happiness in disliking other teams (except the Jaguars  Ninja  Ninja )

Feel free to add more reasons I may have missed for disliking the 2021 opponents.

Great post!!!!!!!!

I know I come across as negative on a lot of stuff, but I am a Bengals fan. Once bitten and all. Plus, I try to be honest, and not worry about positivity or negativity.

But rest assured, I despise the Steelers as much as anyone.
Reply/Quote
Great post but let me add a team to your list:

Tampa Bay Not only because pretty boy Brady and his butt buddies are recruiting and trying to turn this into the NBA but because of 2006. Justin Smith sacks Gradkowski to seal the win but that horrible ref calls roughing the passer and the Bucs go on to win. Worst call I have ever seen and I am still not over it.
Screw the Bucs, their ugly colors, that ridiculously large logo on their helmets and that ship in their stadium that looks like a play area for 6 year olds.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 12:41 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Great post but let me add a team to your list:

Tampa Bay Not only because pretty boy Brady and his butt buddies are recruiting and trying to turn this into the NBA but because of 2006. Justin Smith sacks Gradkowski to seal the win but that horrible ref calls roughing the passer and the Bucs go on to win. Worst call I have ever seen and I am still not over it.
Screw the Bucs, their ugly colors, that ridiculously large logo on their helmets and that ship in their stadium that looks like a play area for 6 year olds.

And yes I know we don’t play them this year but who cares?
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 12:41 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Great post but let me add a team to your list:

Tampa Bay Not only because pretty boy Brady and his butt buddies are recruiting and trying to turn this into the NBA but because of 2006.  Justin Smith sacks Gradkowski to seal the win but that horrible ref calls roughing the passer and the Bucs go on to win.  Worst call I have ever seen and I am still not over it.

I remember that game, screw'em! Whatever

(05-13-2021, 12:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: And yes I know we don’t play them this year but who cares?

Hopefully we play them next year. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2021, 03:45 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I know he went after LaMarr Houston in 2012 when Houston tackled Dalton after the play was blown dead.

The issue with Henderson was he tried to gouge at Whitworth's eyes and Whit was not having it.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2008/11/2/652342/andrew-whitworth-fight-wit

I was at that Jaguars game. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Admit it..Sports in the one place where all out HATE feels, well..OK!  Can't we all just get along? HELL NO! ThumbsUp Who Dey
And let us never forget when the Mets...THE METS! beat the Reds in the playoffs, but Pete ROSE STILL knocked Bud Haraldson off second base half way to the outfield wall!  That was worth losing the playoffs...almost. Bud went bouncy bouncy bouncy..
For that matter I still won't forgive Brooks Robinson..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I have an old, simmering reason to hate the Jets, nearly 40 years in the making: the January '83 playoff game. Freeman ***** McNeil running all over the Bengals. Still pisses me off Pissed
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2021, 01:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: *states it woke up the team*

*posts a pic that shows they were already up 21-3, with the 3rd Q almost done*

Trust me, they didn't need any waking up that day lol; Fitzpatrick was in good shape, Ced had a great game and Chad had 2 TDs.

If not for Glenn Holt's stupid (and avoidable) fumble, the game wouldn't have been nearly as close as it was.

i didnt state anything. i just replied to a post that stated what you thought i stated. I was hoping my pic would be a good enough statement, without me having to state any words.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2021, 12:55 AM)The Clapp Wrote: i didnt state anything. i just replied to a post that that stated what you thought i stated. I was hoping my pic would be a good enough statement, without me having to state any words.

It is cool Clapp, Truck is a rough Canadian lol
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2021, 01:40 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This off-season has certainly been the most divisive off-season I can remember in my life as a Bengal fan.

I know I certainly was at the forefront of one of the biggest debates and while I still have my view of things, it is time to put that all behind us and move forward as fans of the same team.

Let us return to our dislike of:

San Francisco for beating us twice in the Super Bowl... screw you Montana...just screw you buddy.

New York Jets for well just being the Jets... and Mark Sanchez beating us in the 2009 playoffs. Damn butt fumbler.

Las Vegas Raiders for leaving Oakland and Bo Jackson's hip and the curse that has followed.

Detroit Lions for their terrible field and the end of Ki-Jana Carter's career.

Denver Broncos for the fluke TD of Brandon Stokely in 2009... lucky SOB...

Chicago Bears for the shirtless heart attack in progress fans sitting around in 0 degrees stuffing sausages down their throat, and Andy Dalton's revenge game.

Minnesota Vikings for stealing Zimmer away and breaking the hearts of all the fans, the D hasn't been the same since.

Kansas City Chiefs for drafting Mahomes and making the John Ross pick just look that much worse.

Los Angeles Chargers for making me type Los Angeles not San Diego where you know you damn well belong. For the playoff loses and the punchable face of Phillip Rivers and of course for Dan Fouts being a total douche on the air covering Bengals' games because he got a little cold in a playoff game one year... suck it up wuss.

Jacksonville Jaguars for Jalen Ramsey being a punk and making A.J. Green UFC his ass to the ground. That's it though since the hate is very limited here as they have Trevor Lawrence and he is amazing and the hate will be limited for this team.

Green Bay Packers for having Brett Favre and his dick pics then Aaron Rodgers and just always being so damn good... seriously, how about a losing season once in awhile guys. Oh, A-Aron is leaving... there is hope... until Jordan Love ends up MVP, then screw you cheeseheads.

And of course....the big trifecta of total asshatery.

Cleveland Browns Baker Mayfield is like that little turd in the bowl that won't flush no matter how many times you flush the bowl. Just keeps popping up with a dumb ass smile going look at me, look at me. Myles Garret out there denting heads with helmets and of course roid raging like a maniac. But let's remember, Browns being Browns... fat ass greaseball fans eating milk bones during games and wondering why they are all out of shape and single. So pathetic that Bud Light felt bad enough to give you free beer for a single win....

Baltimore Ravens murder, drugs and overacting. No, I'm not talking about the wire, I'm talking about the Lewis' twins from the Ravens and their favorite past times. The ceremonial circle jerk around the league as Ray Lewis came onto the field and the Raven fans all simultaneously creamed their crack covered pants was sickening. The only thing worse is the smug look from Harbaugh who looks like a guy that smells his own farts and comments on how nice and amazing they are... To think, this team actually made people think Joe Flacco was an elite QB

Pittsburgh Steelers this one is going to be a long one. Kimo Voncheapshot, Hines Ward you degenerate asshat, Tomlin's shit eating grin, Cowher's and his we dey chant, Ben throwing picks and raping chicks, Joey Porter starting shit and getting a flag thrown on Pacman, Ryan Shazier spearing people over and over till he speared himself out of the league, and of course the worst fanbase on the planet filled with lying, cheating, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit people. Down 14 and Ben throws another pick, "Here we go Steelers, here we go." Seriously, why hasn't this cult gone Jonestown yet and helped save the gene pool of humanity. Oh, and Ken Anderson's neck is still messed up from the cheap tactics these guys were doing in the 70's and 80's but that's just good hard nosed football. When some other team hits hard... it's cheap and dirty.

So, with all that I hope that we can move on from the issues of the past few months and find new happiness in disliking other teams (except the Jaguars  Ninja  Ninja )

Feel free to add more reasons I may have missed for disliking the 2021 opponents.

Coming from one of the most antagonistic posters on this board, it is a bit of a surprise.  That being said, the post is gold.  I laughed my ass off and bow to your comedic genius (making sure there are none of those lying, cheating, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit people behind me).

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2021, 03:31 PM)Mer Wrote: Anyone remember when Whit threw Henderson when they played the Jaguars? I felt like that was the moment we stepped out of the cellar as the leagues whipping boys. Whit was letting the rest of NFL know that the Bengals were back and meant business. I sure wish one of our new big guys would step up and make a statement like that again. BTW, wasn't that because Henderson was giving our QB a little extra? Was that Palmer?

I remember one game where some assbag on the Raiders tied up with Whit and had his hands inside his (Whit's) facemask and tried to poke his eyes out.  Whit swung at him and was ejected, but then waved his arms and got the crowd in to it.  I don't remember if that was the game where he said in the post-game pressor that he had "two contracts in his life....one is with his wife and the other is to protect Andy Dalton".  I fell in love with Whit at that point.  He will always be one of my all-time favorite Bengals.  
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 12:41 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote:   Justin Smith sacks Gradkowski to seal the win but that horrible ref calls roughing the passer and the Bucs go on to win.  Worst call I have ever seen and I am still not over it.

I was at that game and the Bucs fans around us were just as amazed as we were. After the game the even said "you guys got jobbed".
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2021, 09:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Coming from one of the most antagonistic posters on this board, it is a bit of a surprise.  That being said, the post is gold.  I laughed my ass off and bow to your comedic genius (making sure there are none of those lying, cheating, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit people behind me).

Who Dey

Hilarious Nice. Never got all of that Clarkism in before, that takes some homework. Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2021, 10:05 AM)Beaker Wrote: I was at that game and the Bucs fans around us were just as amazed as we were. After the game the even said "you guys got jobbed".

We did no doubt.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2021, 09:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Coming from one of the most antagonistic posters on this board, it is a bit of a surprise.  That being said, the post is gold.  I laughed my ass off and bow to your comedic genius (making sure there are none of those lying, cheating, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit people behind me).

Who Dey

It's sad, I didn't used to be so annoyed about things. On the old board and even when I first came to this board, I didn't post a ton and was more just wanting to talk with other fans and discuss things.

The past few seasons have just jaded me and made me rather bitter towards Mike Brown and the team and honestly I don't like that. I used to enjoy watching the games on Sunday and now it's more just waiting to see how they will screw things up next. It sucks, I really just want to get back to having faith in the team, well until the playoffs of course. I've liked talking with fellow Bengal fans and all the fun of crapping on the Browns and hating on the Steelers. Going to try to get back to that point, and maybe just be less invested in the team emotionally, and return to when it was just an excuse to drink with friends and watch the game.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2021, 01:20 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It's sad, I didn't used to be so annoyed about things. On the old board and even when I first came to this board, I didn't post a ton and was more just wanting to talk with other fans and discuss things.

The past few seasons have just jaded me and made me rather bitter towards Mike Brown and the team and honestly I don't like that. I used to enjoy watching the games on Sunday and now it's more just waiting to see how they will screw things up next. It sucks, I really just want to get back to having faith in the team, well until the playoffs of course. I've liked talking with fellow Bengal fans and all the fun of crapping on the Browns and hating on the Steelers. Going to try to get back to that point, and maybe just be less invested in the team emotionally, and return to when it was just an excuse to drink with friends and watch the game.

I hear ya.  It is like a bad codependent relationship:  They treat me poorly and I keep coming back for more.  

I sincerely tried to become the fan that just "enjoys the game" and doesn't get "worked up" or anything.  I would tell myself each time that it doesn't really matter and I am just going to watch the game and enjoy....only to find myself yelling at the TV and jumping up and down when they score.  Being at the games was worse.  Our section was awesome and we would get so fired up and have no voice by the end of the game. 

I finally just gave up and said:  "Hey, this is me....can't change it" and know that I will always feel such hate for the fat pig QB at that state to the East that my blood boils.  I will always find ways for the Bengals to do the unthinkable, and have that magical Super Bowl Victory Season.  Most recently, I was so excited to have new coaches (Marv was a nice guy and talent evaluator, but I felt "limited" with him) only to have major let downs.  Now, that coaching staff has turned the roster and, most importantly, we have Joe Burrow.

Watching that guy play last year felt so different.  It became that any time he cocked his arm, I would think "He's got someone", instead of "Oh, God, I hope this isn't a pick".  He has brought so much optimism that I even feel the team believes it.  Now that the old guard is completely purged, it is 100% his team, and I can't wait to see what he does with it.  
Reply/Quote