Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reuben Foster arrested again
Foster is currently being held without bond in San Francisco for domestic violence. He was previously arrested during the off season in Alabama for marijuana possession. He was at the top of the wish list for many Bengals fans before the 2017 draft.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 09:57 PM)pally Wrote: Foster is currently being held without bond in San Francisco for domestic violence.  He was previously arrested during the off season in Alabama for marijuana possession.  He was at the top of the wish list for many Bengals fans before the 2017 draft.

Wasn't he sent home from the combine? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seems as if the Bengals may have dodged another potential O'Dell Thurman type of situation, by not selecting Foster. Perhaps Marvin has learned a thing or two, in his tenure?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 10:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wasn't he sent home from the combine? 

yes...and he had a diluted sample there as well

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
See? It just goes to show how impossible it would be to rig football games since there has never been a single player with even the slightest bit of questionable background. No, they're all the most upstanding citizens the world has ever seen.

I dunno..perhaps I'm exaggerating just a tiny little bit..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2018, 10:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seems as if the Bengals may have dodged another potential O'Dell Thurman type of situation, by not selecting Foster. Perhaps Marvin has learned a thing or two, in his tenure?

Agreed. But I can’t lie. I wanted him.
Reply/Quote