Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reuben Foster... (dodged that bullet)
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/12/49ers-reuben-foster-charged-with-three-felonies-in-domestic-violence-case/

Talented linebacker we talked about in round 1 last year......

might be spending a decade in jail.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 01:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/12/49ers-reuben-foster-charged-with-three-felonies-in-domestic-violence-case/

Talented linebacker we talked about in round 1 last year......

might be spending a decade in jail.

Good thing Mike Brown and Duke Tobin chose not to listen to Marvin Lewis after all.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 01:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Good thing Mike Brown and Duke Tobin chose not to listen to Marvin Lewis after all.

I just read the story over at NFL.com, yikes! I was one of the people that wanted him, but glad we didn't!  It doesn't sound to good for him....
Reply/Quote
I am particularly glad that the Bengals were able to avoid that hardship, as I can still remember the disappointment of the Odell Thurman saga.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Maybe if he's in Cincinnati, he doesn't end up getting arrested.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 12:44 PM)jason Wrote: Maybe if he's in Cincinnati, he doesn't end up getting arrested.

I was thinking the same thing, but more like - Maybe he doesn't commit the act.....which is what i assume you meant.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 04:50 PM)Stewy Wrote: I was thinking the same thing, but more like - Maybe he doesn't commit the act.....which is what i assume you meant.
Will never know.....  Can only go on what has happened
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 05:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Will never know.....  Can only go on what has happened

Looks like ol' Rub ponied up some money..... now the victim is saying it never happened and the allegations are false. Wonder what that cost him..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 08:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Looks like ol' Rub ponied up some money..... now the victim is saying it never happened and the allegations are false. Wonder what that cost him..... Hilarious

half his first pay day I bet.

they still pressing charges with or without the girl though
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:51 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: half his first pay day I bet.

they still pressing charges with or without the girl though

Going to be tough now that there is video showing the injuries occurring in a fight with another person.
Reply/Quote
Holy shit! This is terrible. He's easily facing 8 to 10 games. Wow!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So the girl testified that she lied to police..

Why is she not in jail?
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2018, 06:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So the girl testified that she lied to police..

Why is she not in jail?

Not sure how that works in California.  They do things a bit differently out there.  However, you're right that she should be up on some serious charges.  I'm not sure that this will get Foster completely off the hook, either.  Didn't he also have a felony charge for weapons possession?  

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2018, 06:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not sure how that works in California.  They do things a bit differently out there.  However, you're right that she should be up on some serious charges.  I'm not sure that this will get Foster completely off the hook, either.  Didn't he also have a felony charge for weapons possession?  

Oh yeah they are going after the weapon..

and he also had an illegal Extended clip I believe.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2018, 11:36 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Oh yeah they are going after the weapon..

and he also had an illegal Extended clip I believe.

His weapons were purchased legally in Alabama. He is in trouble for taking them into Kalifornia.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2018, 04:52 PM)Sled21 Wrote: His weapons were purchased legally in Alabama. He is in trouble for taking them into Kalifornia
Well hes back with his team...
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2018, 06:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So the girl testified that she lied to police..

Why is she not in jail?

My guess is she decided a pile of payoff beats a bundle of vengeance.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2018, 01:05 PM)McC Wrote: My guess is she decided a pile of payoff beats a bundle of vengeance.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote