Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reunite Marvin and Andy in Washington?
If Marvin Lewis is named the new HC of the Redskins I seriously think they become a top contender to reach a trade agreement for Andy Dalton.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
I think that the Redskins are serious about developing Haskins as their franchise QB. Andy Dalton would be a rather expensive guy to have holding the I-Pad..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
There is a rumor they will target Urban Meyer for the front office, so he's probably not going to bring in someone that Haskins can't beat out.
Reply/Quote
The two teams that Marvin has been linked to the most lately has been Washington and Cleveland. Now Washington seems very eager to hire Ron Rivera and Cleveland might be eyeing Urban Meyer. 

Not sure where Marvin could potentially wind up.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Redskins hired Ron Rivera according to ESPN

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28395153/sources-redskins-set-hire-ron-rivera-coach-fire-president-bruce-allen
Reply/Quote
Just heard at halftime of the Bills-Texans game that Marvin has interviewed in Dallas...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 09:44 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Just heard at halftime of the Bills-Texans game that Marvin has interviewed in Dallas...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Apparently, it would be a "must" to have Hue Jackson as OC.

Could be perfect to trade Dalton to Dallas instead.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/report_marvin_lewis_told_cowboys_it_would_be_a_must_to_hire_hue_jackson_as_oc/s1_127_30970574
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I think that the Redskins are serious about developing Haskins as their franchise QB.  Andy Dalton would be a rather expensive guy to have holding the I-Pad..

It is Microsoft Surface!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 10:51 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Apparently, it would be a "must" to have Hue Jackson as OC.

Could be perfect to trade Dalton to Dallas instead.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/report_marvin_lewis_told_cowboys_it_would_be_a_must_to_hire_hue_jackson_as_oc/s1_127_30970574

WhoDey2  Andy Dalton wants to start. He not going to start over Zac Prescott...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Does anyone really want Marvin Lewis as coach? I'm surprised Dallas interviewed just him, and McCarthy. I also wonder what Marvin said on that interview to make him lose out.
Reply/Quote