Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rev Run, Ice Cube, and Sons
Ice Cube, his sons, Rev Run, and his sons rap in song where each just raps a verse and it's pretty DOPE!

If you like real rap, not this new garbage that rappers put out today, it's a definite must-watch.

They rap with emotion and their lyrics actually have meaning.

My favorite part is at 2:54 when Ice Cube and his son are both smiling and just acknowledging the legend that is Rev Run because their realize they're in the presence of greatness and that he blazed the path for rappers after him. Rev Run still has it, too, and can still flow, which is just amazing to watch.

Check it out, but not at work because there's a few N bombs and a few other bad words.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:54 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ice Cube, his sons, Rev Run, and his sons rap in song where each just raps a verse and it's pretty DOPE!

If you like real rap, not this new garbage that rappers put out today, it's a definite must-watch.

They rap with emotion and their lyrics actually have meaning.  

My favorite part is at 2:54 when Ice Cube and his son are both smiling and just acknowledging the legend that is Rev Run because their realize they're in the presence of greatness and that he blazed the path for rappers after him.  Rev Run still has it, too, and can still flow, which is just amazing to watch.

Check it out, but not at work because there's a few N bombs and a few other bad words.

Rev was the best of them all...None of them hold a candle to EM.  Ice sounded like he forgot how to rap...LOL
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 11:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Rev was the best of them all...None of them hold a candle to EM.  Ice sounded like he forgot how to rap...LOL

Eminem?  He's evolved into a hell of a rapper, but I still don't think he's as good as people say.  Maybe it's just because I still think about when he first became big and he released good stuff, but a lot of it wasn't that great of a flow.  I like this more than I like Em's stuff because this is just pure rap.

They're really different styles, though, so it's hard to compare this video with Em.

I thought Ice sounded good, but that's just me.

Tupac is the greatest rapper ever   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Eminem?  He's evolved into a hell of a rapper, but I still don't think he's as good as people say.  

LOL 

Subjectivity requires those of opposing thought.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote