Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rex Ryan: “It Was a Bully Beatdown.”
The talk was all about the Cincinnati Bengals on Get Up which is seen on ESPN. The interplay between Mike Greenberg, Dan Orlovsky, Jalen Rose and Rex Ryan was noteworthy because praise for the Bengals was flowing like booze at a New Year’s Eve party.

Rose mentioned he thought Joe Burrow was better than Justin Herbert.

Orlovsky called the Bengals’ lopsided win over the Ravens, “a beatdown.”

Greenberg responded by saying, “The Bengals beat Baltimore the way Baltimore usually beats other teams.”

Rex Ryan, not to be outdone, called it, “a bully beatdown.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It certainly was impressive to say the least.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
All I know is if Acosta Ruiz on NFL Total Access calls Joey B "Jo Jo Burrow" one more time I'm gonna flip out...

Rant
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Yes, it certainly was nice to see the Bengals serving the medicine, instead of having to be the ones to swallow it.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 09:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, it certainly was nice to see the Bengals serving the medicine, instead of having to be the ones to swallow it.

Absofreakinlutely

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 09:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, it certainly was nice to see the Bengals serving the medicine, instead of having to be the ones to swallow it.

It’s like the little neighborhood twerp who was consistently beat up by the larger bullies who grew five inches over the summer, filled out, learned how to punch hard, and went back to the playground to take care of business.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 08:58 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The talk was all about the Cincinnati Bengals on Get Up which is seen on ESPN.  The interplay between Mike Greenberg, Dan Orlovsky, Jalen Rose and Rex Ryan was noteworthy because praise for the Bengals was flowing like booze at a New Year’s Eve party.

Greenberg responded by saying, “The Bengals beat Baltimore the way Baltimore usually beats other teams.”

Nice to hear, it was a bully beatdown. Just watched the game again and man that was an impressive 2nd half from the entire team.

Even the TD to Hollywood Brown was just a great play by Brown and he barely got his left toe to drag before his knee hit chalk.

Love our Defense and love the way Carman especially blocked on the Perine TD run. Carman just grabbed Brandon Williams one
of the best run stopping NT's in the NFL and abused him 20 yards down field manhandling him. Was an insane run block and is 
Carman's great highlight to start his career. I know Pollack loved seeing that, pretty sure that was who Jackson was pointing to if
I am not mistaken after the TD.
Reply/Quote
Reminded me of this…

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 08:58 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The talk was all about the Cincinnati Bengals on Get Up which is seen on ESPN.  The interplay between Mike Greenberg, Dan Orlovsky, Jalen Rose and Rex Ryan was noteworthy because praise for the Bengals was flowing like booze at a New Year’s Eve party.

No one and I mean no one has handled the lamar led ratbirds like this... Esp on their turf... I still almost can't belive it happened still.  Like I'm afraid to accept it lol..
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 10:41 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Reminded me of this…

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 11:09 PM)Tony Wrote:  No one and I mean no one has handled the lamar led ratbirds like this... Esp on their turf... I still almost can't belive it happened still.  Like I'm afraid to accept it lol..

Someone call a lifeguard. This dudes drowning in Kool-Aid.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 09:05 PM)Synric Wrote: All I know is if Acosta Ruiz on NFL Total Access calls Joey B "Jo Jo Burrow" one more time I'm gonna flip out...

Rant

Do what? That ****head.... I guess that's some kind of slam.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 10:41 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Reminded me of this…

Yep, Scott Farkus (Ravens) just got his nose bloodied by the youngin.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 09:05 PM)Synric Wrote: All I know is if Acosta Ruiz on NFL Total Access calls Joey B "Jo Jo Burrow" one more time I'm gonna flip out...

Rant

I'm not sure what's up with the Jo Jo thing.  I've heard a few people use that.  On Burrow and Mixon.  I'm not personally offended by it, but it's a little cringe worthy every time I hear it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 09:31 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Yep, Scott Farkus (Ravens) just got his nose bloodied by the youngin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eb2C6pdHgU
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 01:00 PM)Tomkat Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eb2C6pdHgU

OMG, that's almost an Andy Dalton/Joe Burrow video.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 01:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: OMG, that's almost an Andy Dalton/Joe Burrow video.... Hilarious

Nah, I could never equate Scutt Farkus to Andy Dalton.
I liked Dalton.  Even though he never got us to the promised land, he still made us respectable for a long time.
Reply/Quote