Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rex Signs With Pats
(03-14-2017, 05:53 PM)Clep Wrote: Yep... definitely a fantasy sleeper for non Bengals fans. I really hope he does great, even though he's playing in the same conference. He deserves it

not sure how much he will be used on offense...

But could step in at RB or WR if they get depeleted in either spot..  Shame Zampese couldn't figure out how to use him
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 09:18 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Peerman brings zero as a running back, and should've been cut years ago.  Special teams guys should be at cheap, and at least serviceable in their positions.  Peerman is a terrible RB, and costs too much.

He has been cut several times.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 07:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burkhead is not very replaceable. He has some crazy stats that were visible obviously on the field, #1 in the league in recovery from a "failed play".

Okay so,,,,,,The previous years when the team MADE the playoffs, with MINIMAL impact from Burkhead..It was all good??

Now that the team didn't have a good season and Burkhead made a few plays, he suddenly is the backbone of what we have for the RB's??

Rex Burkhead touched the ball 38 times in his Bengals career..He was basically a special teams player and a guy who got activated for his receiving skills when the WR"s got hurt...Quit acting like this guy is the second coming of Marshall Faulk or something..He wont even go to New England and start..He's a complimentary style player and frankly those guys are a dime a dozen in the league..The Patriots didn't suddenly get good because of signing him..He's going to a good team and he'll have to play his role..Or they'll be the next team that wont retain him.  Calm down people...Calm down.
Reply/Quote
The patriots just gave up a 5th round pick to bring in Mike Gilislee from Buffalo. It seems more and more likely Rex will just be a spot roll player in NE. The patriots covet their picks and for them to give one for Gilislee makes me think he will take over the bulk of Blount's carries.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 05:06 PM)Au165 Wrote: The patriots just gave up a 5th round pick to bring in Mike Gilislee from Buffalo. It seems more and more likely Rex will just be a spot roll player in NE. The patriots covet their picks and for them to give one for Gilislee makes me think he will take over the bulk of Blount's carries.

Blount is gone, went up in smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 05:11 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Blount is gone, went up in smoke

One might suggest that the Pats "roached" him..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 05:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: One might suggest that the Pats "roached" him..

Pot meet kettle

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 05:11 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Blount is gone, went up in smoke

That is why I said he would take over the bulk of his carries, meaning they were vacated. However, nice pun haha. :andy:
Reply/Quote
Taylor mays is working out for the patriots...
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2017, 12:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Taylor mays is working out for the patriots...

interesting
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote