Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rex Signs With Pats
This looks more and more like they are going to take Mixon in round 2 or 3 since he will fall with the off field issues.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Patriots....pfff.... Always making the moves to win Super Bowls, like chumps.
Reply/Quote
How much did Rex get anyway? Why would we replace a sure thing (Rex) with an unknown (draft pick)?

Patriots going to roll off another 3 in a row at this rate, while we struggle for 3rd in the division.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why am I not surprised?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 06:23 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This looks more and more like they are going to take Mixon in round 2 or 3 since he will fall with the off field issues.

I hear he's a HIT with the ladies. ........ too soon?
Reply/Quote
I'm interested to see what he signed for. I was really hoping we would re-sign him.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Stupid, stupid ass Bengals. It's really hard to root for a team that management tries to shoot in the foot practically purposefully. You don't win by holding into money (ahem, Cleveland Cavaliers). Mike Brown doesn't care about winning.

Rex: "Sharp Football analysis had him highly rated. Lost the least yards on unsuccessful plays." No shit, as opposed to Hill who is surely at the bottom of that list.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 06:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Stupid, stupid ass Bengals.

Rex: "Sharp Football analysis had him highly rated. Lost the least yards on unsuccessful plays." No shit, as opposed to Hill who is surely at the bottom of that list.

haha sad but true. 
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 06:30 PM)magikod Wrote: haha sad but true. 

There's no way we won the NBA championship if Gilbert didn't pay up. Small town market team with the highest salary...won.

Bengals are going NOWHERE!
Reply/Quote
Mike didn't want to pay a relatively cheap young RB when he can just bring peerman back after cutting him on the vet minimum. Sounds about right.
Reply/Quote
Bill Belichick will make Rex Burkhead a star. I'm happy for Rex but sad for the Bengals who are once again the triple-A farm team for the rest of the league.
Reply/Quote
Will be interesting to see how they use him with Lewis.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 05:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: Good for him! Players abandoning ship, and who can blame them. Marvin's return sent bad message.

Players still here has to see the writing on the wall. This 6-9-1 team got significantly worse.

Too bad MB didn't strike while the window was open, and get rid of Marvin for some fresh eyes. Now Dalton/Greens prime is pretty much blown.

I like Rex. Losing him doesn't make or break the Bengals but the mass exodus from Cincy tells the tale.

Agree with you.
Reply/Quote
The jump from Cincy to NE is an easy one. Perennial bottom of the barrel or 50/50 chance superbowl winner every year? The team last year was sometimes cringeworthy and we have gotten worse.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 06:28 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I hear he's a HIT with the ladies. ........ too soon?

Not too soon at all!!! 

Can picture him and Pacman knocking the ladies out all the time....  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
How much did he sign for? I'm curious if Cincy tried offering the same money.
Reply/Quote
Good for him, he earned the spot here but was not going to get it because Marvin is all gaa gaa over hill (doesn't deserve capitalization). I sure hope they get Cook, Fournette or Mixon....we're gonna need one of them. Don't expect Gio to be back anywhere near form yet....
Reply/Quote
Stupid Bengals. MB is Making it real hard to justify that NFL Sunday Ticket subscription so's I can watch me Bengals. Meanwhile up here in blizzardsville GM/head coach Belechik makes moves to win another big one. I really liked Rex and thought he proved at the end last year,when they finally used him , that he had value. Well at least the franchise stays profitable. Good grief! What next?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 06:38 PM)magikod Wrote: How much did he sign for? I'm curious if Cincy tried offering the same money.

Hahahaha. No need to be curious. Take a look at the crack of Katie's ass and see how many pennies you pull out of it.

These assholes are making a dollar out of 15 cents on the backs of the people of Hamilton county and hopes and dreams of mororns like myself nationwide.

Facc this. Burn this biotcch to the ground and dump trash in its lawn.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 05:51 PM)McC Wrote: Good for him.  Now he can get a ring.  They are screwing themselves on comp picks, though.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote