Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricard resigned by Ravens
He was hope for us to sign. He signed a 3 year deal and back with the Ravens. I can only hope it cost them a lot of money. Dude is a great blocker.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 04:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He was hope for us to sign. He signed a 3 year deal and back with the Ravens. I can only hope it cost them a lot of money. Dude is a great blocker.

Damn, good player. Was hoping we would of brought him in to be our FB.

With the upgrade we got in the running game with Cappa, Karras and Collins a battering ram Fullback would fit.
Reply/Quote
Dammit. My wish pick-ups are falling like flies....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 05:46 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Dammit. My wish pick-ups are falling like flies....

Well, you got Bailey Zappe left lol
Reply/Quote
Would not mind picking up Andy Janovich, whose option was declined by the Browns (due to the presence of a different guy who is cheaper and played well when Andy was hurt/sick). Would love a true FB instead of the useless 4th RB who is always inactive.

In the draft, Zander Horvath is my top FB. He's good as both a blocker and as a rusher, big bodied player who can push a pile. Would make a great use of the 5th or 6th round pick.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Sadly, despite not being able to get a yard on the ground when it counts, we devalue FBs.
Reply/Quote
Did Cincinnati utilize a FB at all last year? If they did, I am not aware of it. The position probably isn't in the offense.
Reply/Quote