Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricardo Allen cleared
Ricardo Allen has been designated for return from IR and has been cleared for practice. Hopefully he will make that leap to the active squad by the end of the week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Who will get cut?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 10:25 AM)jj22 Wrote: Who will get cut?

My guess is we send Davis or Henderson back to PS
Reply/Quote
I didn't realize Henderson was signed to the active roster. That would work then.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 10:26 AM)Au165 Wrote: My guess is we send Davis or Henderson back to PS

Davis was waived from the PS yesterday.  Henderson was only elevated from the PS for the Jags game.

My guess for the cut would be Trent Irwin and then with luck be able to sign him back to the PS

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 10:34 AM)pally Wrote: Davis was waived from the PS yesterday.  Henderson was only elevated from the PS for the Jags game.

My guess for the cut would be Trent Irwin and then with luck be able to sign him back to the PS

If Henderson was returned to the PS then there was a spot on active roster unless there was already a corresponding move. 
Reply/Quote
I think with the new roster protocols they can add someone on game day and place them back on practice squad without corresponding moves.

I'm not sure why we need Thomas and Morgan. One or the other should work and we should finally see what we have in Irvin. He may be more worthy of a shot then Tate at this point.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 10:36 AM)Au165 Wrote: If Henderson was returned to the PS then there was a spot on active roster unless there was already a corresponding move. 

He was elevated only for the game under league rules which allows 2 PS to be activated each week.  He was never on the active roster so there was never an open spot.

When Allen is activated, someone will be waived or placed on IR (heaven forbid)

Reply/Quote
Man, if we can stay healthy through this Green Bay game, Detroit's offensive line just took a HUGE hit. Next week should be a feast.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Allen being back is nice. The 3 safety/6 DB looks with Allen & Bates deep and Bell at LB next to Wilson looked good week 1. With Waynes and Awuzie both healthy they should be even better. And will need to be with Rodgers coming to town.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 10:24 AM)pally Wrote: Ricardo Allen has been designated for return from IR and has been cleared for practice.  Hopefully he will make that leap to the active squad by the end of the week

Great news, this guy was playing great in the opener.

Any news on Kareem?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 11:20 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Man, if we can stay healthy through this Green Bay game, Detroit's offensive line just took a HUGE hit.  Next week should be a feast.

Must have missed it, what happened to them?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 01:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Must have missed it, what happened to them?

C-Frank Ragnew was put on IR with a toe injury

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 10:42 AM)jj22 Wrote: I think with the new roster protocols they can add someone on game day and place them back on practice squad without corresponding moves.

I'm not sure why we need Thomas and Morgan. One or the other should work and we should finally see what we have in Irvin. He may be more worthy of a shot then Thomas at this point.

Fixed that. Don't post high, man. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 02:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Fixed that. Don't post high, man. 

What has Auden Tate done so good? I'd deff think Irwin has a shot to be more valuable to the team than Tate.. Tates had his shots, it hasn't worked out..
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 02:23 PM)Tony Wrote: What has Auden Tate done so good? I'd deff think Irwin has a shot to be more valuable to the team than Tate.. Tates had his shots, it hasn't worked out..

Keep Tate. Irwin over Thomas. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 04:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Keep Tate. Irwin over Thomas. 

Ok, that does seem like a better plan.. I just love the clutchness in Irwin.. I have a feeling he's 1 of those guys that makes that 1 or 2 plays here and there that totally shift the momentum of the game.. He doesn't drop anything either..
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 04:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Keep Tate. Irwin over Thomas. 

Thomas makes unbelievable catches, drops easy ones.  But he is great on ST.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 04:54 PM)Tony Wrote: Ok, that does seem like a better plan.. I just love the clutchness in Irwin.. I have a feeling he's 1 of those guys that makes that 1 or 2 plays here and there that totally shift the momentum of the game.. He doesn't drop anything either..

Yeah, exposing Irwin to waivers for any reason would be a mistake, imo. They need to keep that guy around. 

Reply/Quote
at least Thomas plays and seems to have some sort of connection with Burrow. Why are we keeping Morgan over Thomas (we as in arm chair gm's)?

Reply/Quote