Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich Eisen Show on the game
They are giving a very nice and thorough review of all the stuff at the game.    

Very fair.    Worth checking out the clips later on NFL now
Reply/Quote
Rich was pretty shocked about the coaches interaction with the players Munchy and Porter Sunday Morning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
He went after the way mike Perraria was defending the refs.

His whole crew really put that game under the scope. If anyone finds it on podcast. It's worth a listen.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He went after the way mike Perraria was defending the refs.  

His whole crew really put that game under the scope.    If anyone finds it on podcast.  It's worth a listen.

Guaranteed it won't be made easy to find!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Guaranteed it won't be made easy to find!

Clips will be on NFL now. When I see them I will post. I am sure the show is podcast somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Clips will be on NFL now.   When I see them I will post.   I am sure the show is podcast somewhere.

Good ol Rich.....the lone voice of reason.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I would like to listen/watch.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Guaranteed it won't be made easy to find!

Speaking of which...
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016010901/2015/POST18/steelers@bengals#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000620467&tab=recap

The video there is "understanding how the Steelers beat the Bengals" and it's actually very pro-Bengals and anti-Refs/Steelers (Shek aside, who's a diehard Steelers fan). Still a 3-1 for Bengals.

Here's where it gets interesting though. It vanished from the Bengals video list (used to be there), I couldn't find it using the search window, and while it's on the Steelers video list, when I tried to click on it, it wouldn't play.

Shocked, right?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 05:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: Good ol Rich.....the lone voice of reason.
The guys on Around the Horn were all over the Steelers' coaches.  Israel Gutierrez even said that the refs could have taken a second to throw a flag on Porter after it finally hit them that he was on the field.  He basically said no flag should have been thrown on Jones.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 06:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Speaking of which...
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016010901/2015/POST18/steelers@bengals#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000620467&tab=recap

The video there is "understanding how the Steelers beat the Bengals" and it's actually very pro-Bengals and anti-Refs/Steelers (Shek aside, who's a diehard Steelers fan). Still a 3-1 for Bengals.

Here's where it gets interesting though. It vanished from the Bengals video list (used to be there), I couldn't find it using the search window, and while it's on the Steelers video list, when I tried to click on it, it wouldn't play.

Shocked, right?

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/understanding-steelers-beat-bengals-202926853.html

Found what I'm assuming is the video you're talking about. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 08:22 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: http://sports.yahoo.com/video/understanding-steelers-beat-bengals-202926853.html

Found what I'm assuming is the video you're talking about. 

Yup, that's it. Amazing how hard it is to find on NFL.com, but you found it on Yahoo, when it's an NFL Network segment.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are giving a very nice and thorough review of all the stuff at the game.    

Very fair.    Worth checking out the clips later on NFL now

Rich Eisen is by far my favorite sports analyst out there.  He's fair and funny too.
Reply/Quote
Rich Eisen was not on this panel though, that Shek guy or whoever on the left is so pro-steelers, why do they let these guys on a public network? Too much bias.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Rich Eisen was not on this panel though, that Shek guy or whoever on the left is so pro-steelers, why do they let these guys on a public network? Too much bias.

At least he admits it and somewhat joked about his Steeler homerism. I think he said I don't want to sound like a pro Steeler fan (something to that effect), then MJD said yes you do so go ahead. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Rich Eisen was not on this panel though, that Shek guy or whoever on the left is so pro-steelers, why do they let these guys on a public network? Too much bias.

Shek is pro-Steelers, but at least admitted the Shazier hit was a missed penalty. Said it was unfair how over analyzed the Burfict sack was. Said the Brown hit was "on the line" rather than trying to demonize him. So that puts him ahead of like 99% of all Steelers fans.

MJD was laying down some TRUTH in that video though.

Reply/Quote
Haven't been able to find anything from Eisen.
Reply/Quote
http://www.richeisenshow.com

There is links to each hour to the show . Says podcast.
Reply/Quote
Can anyone give a summary for those who don't want to listen to 3 hours of stuff
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.richeisenshow.com

There is links to each hour to the show .  Says podcast.

Thanks. I was looking around NFL.com. Do you know which hour it was?
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:14 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Thanks. I was looking around NFL.com. Do you know which hour it was?

They talked about it throughout the show. It's worth listening to the whole deal
Reply/Quote