Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich Eisen locking a Bengals win tomorrow.
(09-13-2020, 03:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, injury to Burrow would make me pissy...

If we lose and lose badly I would be a bit pissy, but not too bad after this Offseason and all the newly added players.

Think it is going to take time which is why I predicted a low scoring sloppy close game.

Here's the thing. We have had this dark cloud over us as far as injuries go for years (some will argue here). I don't want anything bad happening to Burrow. Damn, this is the guy this organization has been waiting for. I just fear that OL getting him killed. Specifically, 1 player named Hart. Get tired of having our hopes and dreams crushed. Should I be this paranoid? Probably not. But I'm almost as nervous as some Mom in the stands when it comes to Burrow. That freaken cloud just doesn't move away from Cincinnati.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well we will know early if Burrow is the real deal or if he is not..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 03:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Here's the thing. We have had this dark cloud over us as far as injuries go for years (some will argue here). I don't want anything bad happening to Burrow. Damn, this is the guy this organization has been waiting for. I just fear that OL getting him killed. Specifically, 1 player named Hart. Get tired of having our hopes and dreams crushed. Should I be this paranoid? Probably not. But I'm almost as nervous as some Mom in the stands when it comes to Burrow. That freaken cloud just doesn't move away from Cincinnati.

Feel the same way but Hart isn't THAT bad and that LSU O-line wasn't as great as people think in pass protection.

Burrow doesn't panic and knows how to avoid getting hit and knows how to manipulate the pocket and Defenses when plays 
break down. Dalton was the opposite of this and still stayed healthy and the NFL now protects QB's more than ever. Not as 
worried as I once would of been for our QB. Anyone can get hurt at any time doing anything.

With the way things fell since last season ended for us I am thinking that dark cloud has been removed.

I sure as hell hope so. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 03:53 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well we will know early if Burrow is the real deal or if he is not..

Actually, "early" will tell you nothing on how the game, season or career will turn out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 03:53 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well we will know early if Burrow is the real deal or if he is not..

Good or bad, it’s one game.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 04:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Actually, "early" will tell you nothing on how the game, season or career will turn out. 

Early does not me one game but if he is truly elite we will have a good feel early in season
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 04:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Actually, "early" will tell you nothing on how the game, season or career will turn out. 

Watch "early" in the Clemson championship game and tell me how that would turn out...
Reply/Quote