Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Right up yours Tennessee...F U!'
This is one of the kneel downs, not only going after him, proceeds to hit Karras in the helmet after the play.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 10:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Also a possible answer. 

I was thinking Joey Porter.
Reply/Quote
He was doing it all three kneel downs. So whether you agree with Karras or not, this gives more context.

Dude was just angry and excited all at once.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
So it looks like bfred has found open plains now that the attention ***** has been banned. Reach for those stars.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 11:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh you got me confused with someone who didn't dig what Karras said; I'm just saying we can't build statutes to him for what he said and then curse Lamar for telling a dude to F-Off that put Lamar's name in his mouth.

It seems like only yesterday I got a 2 month suspension because someone in another forum on this board kept attacking me verbally and I replied with this, so I feel Karras:

My fault- I skipped to the last page of the thread so i missed the context
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:20 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

That’s awesome!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 09:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'll take Big Jen for 100!

Jen or Hines Ward for me
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Some my favorite Bengals games were when the then Oilers were trying to be tough guys in powder blue and the Sam Wyche Bengals put the beatdown on them. Big Grin These Titans are giving me the same vibe and are due for that same treatment.
Reply/Quote
Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7uvjqrwxs6swywcyf5w...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There's currently a thread in this forum for LaMar using similar language in a tweet. It seems not everyone on this board loves what LaMar did when heckled. But we love what Karras did.

I think Lamar's was  BIT more colorful....something about eating a dick?  And typing it and tweeting it out is also a bit different than yelling it at a crowd after some dirty play by the Titans.  
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:50 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: GOOD GRACIOUS! Why is he so furious? Did the TITANS compare him to ex-Center Billy Price? ha!

Billy Price is a LEGEND!

He got us BJ Hill....
Reply/Quote
This is really not as big a deal for either player as this thread is making it out to be. Karras was mad, Jackson was just irritated. It's football. My question is why the ref didn't eject Simmons for blatantly throwing a punch after the first kneel down. Another referee failure.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 06:59 PM)Leon Wrote: somethin tells me if karras had cussed out a fan on twitter and jackson had walked off field telling jags fans to f themselfs, the same folkswould still be defending karras

No they wouldn't.  Just stop with that nonsense, these scenario's are completely different.  To suggest otherwise is nothing more than trying to stir up trouble.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:13 PM)Leon Wrote: nothing to do with high ground, everything to do with excusing one fella and condeming the other when they were both wrong. you can say its just biased and being a fan in your case. if true thats great. but that dont apply to everyone an the fact you dont think theres ant element of it at all seems naive an unrealistic, but your free to believe theres zero of it

It's not racist.  Maybe a homer but not racist.  Unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
If you can’t tell the difference between actions taken in the heat of the moment, after someone has just tried to injure you, facing “fans” who were cheering that behavior, and typing a response to an opinion , then we have reached a level of fredness.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 11:42 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: So it looks like bfred has found open plains now that the attention ***** has been banned. Reach for those stars.

Go play with your finger paints 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Some are pissed off that Karras was pissed off? It's football, not choir practice.
HORRORMOVIETALK.COM --- HORRORSOCIETY.COM --- NIGHTCHANNELS.COM
DUSTIN GOEBEL ARTWORK @ PINTEREST --- DARK ART @ MACABRE GALLERY

[Image: imageedit-5-9954707407.gif]
Support your favorite artists, independent filmmakers and movie review podcasters

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 06:22 PM)JUDAS MESIAS Wrote: Some are pissed off that Karras was pissed off? It's football, not choir practice.

The power of Christ compels you! 

Reply/Quote
Ryan Tannehill’s girlfriend secretly wears a Ted Karras jersey to bed.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 10:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Ryan Tannehill’s girlfriend secretly wears a Ted Karras jersey to bed.

Pretty sure it was a Burrow jersey, but maybe it was in the wash?  
Reply/Quote