He's been mentioned.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
he hates black people. pass
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 10:53 PM)bonesaw Wrote: he hates black people.  pass

This.

Also he's just not very good. He had that one year where their system worked just perfectly and everyone had career years (Hello Nick Foles)... but that aside, he's basically a 300-ish yard/year receiver.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
i really hope the two people posted have never said a racist thing in their life. otherwise theyre hypocrites
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Brandon-LaFell-etc
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 12:27 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: i really hope the two people posted have never said a racist thing in their life. otherwise theyre hypocrites

Your hero.

It's not even a case of "was it racists or was it not racist" sort of thing where maybe he was just misunderstood. It was just blatantly racist, dropping the N-word like it was just a casual thing for him.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 10:14 PM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: No one has brought him up......He can be our next possession receiver for cheap

I'm not interested in the guy but his views on people would prob fit right in with parts of this this community Sick
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 02:01 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Your hero.

It's not even a case of "was it racists or was it not racist" sort of thing where maybe he was just misunderstood. It was just blatantly racist, dropping the N-word like it was just a casual thing for him.

Agreed its pretty gnarly.

Unfortunately I walk past about 20,000 Riley Coopers going into the stadium on Sundays.
Reply/Quote
Eh, I have mixed feelings about signing Riley Cooper.

Hope he doesn't turn into a distraction in our locker room if we do sign him.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Heard he wants to be a Redskin.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 02:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Heard he wants to be a Redskin.

...not sure if joke.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 05:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ...not sure if joke.

joke.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 05:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: joke.

Gotcha.  I could totally see him fighting all those wild savage redman protesters on his way into work, though.
Reply/Quote
Pass. Not as good as some of you think, he's as bad if not worse than Sanu.
Reply/Quote
Meh, He is not very good.  I wouldn't want him even if he was a choirboy.

(and you know how much I like choirboys)
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 06:42 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Pass. Not as good as some of you think, he's as bad if not worse than Sanu.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind him as a Sanu replacement, but as a #2? No thanks.

That said, I see Cooper as a likely signing for the following reasons:

1. He was cut, so it wouldn't affect compensatory picks.
2. We have 2 coaches that have worked with/around Cooper (Lazor and Urban).
3. He should be cheap considering his recent production and his past.

It just feels like a typical Bengals signing. I certainly don't see us bringing in anyone better (not that Cooper is good).
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 08:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agreed. I wouldn't mind him as a Sanu replacement, but as a #2? No thanks.

That said, I see Cooper as a likely signing for the following reasons:

1. He was cut, so it wouldn't affect compensatory picks.
2. We have 2 coaches that have worked with/around Cooper (Lazor and Urban).
3. He should be cheap considering his recent production and his past.

It just feels like a typical Bengals signing. I certainly don't see us bringing in anyone better (not that Cooper is good).

Yep, I can certainly see this happening with the homers citing his amazing one season as being likely to reoccur in stripes.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 12:27 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: i really hope the two people posted have never said a racist thing in their life. otherwise theyre hypocrites

you racist against hypocrites?  

j/k.  My real feeling is some people in the locker room might not appreciate bringing him in and he isn't talented enough to gamble on the locker room chemistry.  That took too long so I just said he hates black people
Reply/Quote